“BAD COOK NIGHT?” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 333 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Dessert
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“BAD COOK NIGHT?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

ABSOLUTELY "everything" we ordered was messed up. I have been here a lot so this makes no sense! I said leave the lemon off the chicken which they have done before, it was still on there. I asked for the spicey marinara and I got some sauce that was not marinara or spicey! To top it off there was so little sauce on the pasta it was like eating dry sticky noodles with nothing on! She asked if I wanted a small or large glass of wine. I said the small and we were charged $14 for the small. Last night a friend went there and the price was totally different. My friend said they had a lot of sauce though not dry sticky noodles. I am guessing either a bad cook night or a server that did not give a hoot!

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Minneapolis, MN
“Tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Food was good. Good atmosphere for a quiet dinner but is also okay for families. The chicken was cooked really well and it didn't seem like they cut corners on the quality of the food overall.

Visited November 2013
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“The best kept secret Carino's lounge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

What a treat to have professionals tending to your groups every need while not "hovering" over you.

I haven't been here for a drink in a while but am wondering why. I was impressed with the quality of staff and the the low key atmosphere. TV's are available for your favorite sport without getting in the middle of your conversation.

Great place for great friends to meet.

Yankton, SD
“Superb!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Johnny Carino's is a wonderful Italian restaurant. Highly recommend it !! It is not cheap but the cuisine is well worth the prices and the service was fabulous!

Visited October 2013
Guttenberg, Iowa, United States
“Nice place. Good food. Good value. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

The place was packed so I sat at the bar. it was a little noisy in there and they were really busy but they took care of me very quickly. I had the wedge salad and lasagna. Both were very good and the bread was warm and fresh. I'll definitely stop there again next time I'm in Sioux Falls.