“Good Quality Good Value” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 333 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Dessert
Manitoba
“Good Quality Good Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Second visit to Carino's and quality is consistent.

Portions are generous. Menu is diverse but of course Italian. Food arrives piping hot. Service is at a relaxed pace, in part because they are very busy.

Menu is reasonably priced. We were satisfied with everything.

This restaurant is very popular; so expect to wait for a table. Even on Monday evening before six o'clock there was a line up. On the other side the experience is worth the wait.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Swansea, Massachusetts
“It took an hour to get our food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

It took over an hour to get our food when the restaurant was half empty. Most of the food tasted like it was either frozen or out of a can. None of our food was really authentic Italian.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Northern NH
“Pleasantly surprised.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Exceeded my expectations for a restaurant connected to a hotel. All 4 kids were happy with the menu and their meals. Hubby's Salmon Salad was good & my iceberg wedge was excellent. I'd normally never order an iceberg salad, but it seemed the easiest one to make vegetarian by simply omitting the bacon, and I was very pleased.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Indianola, Iowa
“You Should Eat Here! Lasagna!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Loved it! Great food and great service are very important to me and Carino's had both!

We were seated quickly (good since there didn't seem to be a large waiting area) and had a quaint booth. It was busy, but it was quiet and the atmosphere is very rustic and classy.

The free bread is fabulous and we ate many loaves! The food came really fast, we barely had time to finish our salads( an extra cost to add on to your meal). Our entire group was very happy with our meal! I had lasagna, and it was the best that I have had. The others were happy with their spicy chicken and shrimp pasta and the spaghetti and meatballs.

I would highly recommend this place. It's perfect for all occasions also. Go hungry and enjoy!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Logan, Iowa
“Best service EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Incredible food, great atmosphere and my waitress was the BEST! The restaurant was extremely busy, but she was on her game! Wish I would have caught her name I would have sent props to Carino's website!

Visited August 2013