“Relief....” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Spearfish, South Dakota
“Relief....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

After driving through miles of blowing snow I arrived safely to the Sioux Falls Ramkota Hotel. From the moment I stepped in the door I felt relieved. The front desk staff were quick and very helpful. My room is perfect. The flat screen TV, the great bed, the furnishing... It will make a great home for a couple nights. Did I mention the Pork Sliders in the restaurant? They were so good... Now to lay back and relax. Thank you Best Western Ramkota.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Jan G, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Ramkota Hotel, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Thank you SO much for sharing your experience; it is our genuine goal to be a welcome. safe, warm home away from home for our guests. We so appreciate you letting us know 'mission accomplished!' We hope to see you again.

Jan Grunewaldt

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I have stayed here a few times and have enjoyed my stay most of the time. the rooms are clean. the staff is helpful. the breakfast is great. the waterpark is great for small children,, but is small and becomes crowded on busy days. overall a good place to stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jan G, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Ramkota Hotel, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Thank you so much for the nice comments; we appreciate them so much! We're always striving to be the best we can be and provide a great experience for our guests. Thank you for your business so much!

custer, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

everyone was very nice. I wish that there would of been more towels in my room. The cleaning women did give me more the next day and she gave me more shampoo and cream rinse (that i had ask for. I have every long hair) I asked for a wake up call and the did call me. The breakfeast wasnt that good i wise i had order something else. Over all it was a good trip

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jan G, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Ramkota Hotel, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Thank you for the comments, we appreciate feedback from our guests so much. Just helps us be better! I apologize for the confusion on breakfast, we provide complimentary coffee and whole fresh fruit as a courtesy, but are a full service hotel with a restaurant on site. We've worked hard to be reasonably priced, as well, children eat for .99!

We hope to see you again,

3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Hotel was great! Room was very comfortable, clean and quit, front desk clerks were great, and the pool looked nice as well. Sports Bar/grill was horrible. Service was the worst that I have ever seen. I did not leave a tip and I have never done that!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jan G, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Ramkota Hotel, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thank you very much for your comments; I hope you received my email from your Medallia post as well. Your experience is not our norm and the associate has been visited with. Per my note please reach out to us your next visit and we 'd be happy to have you as our guest for a meal and a few drinks in Frankies. I am sure we can turn this negative into a positive!

Hope to see you again,

Platte, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

My family had a nice time at the Sioux Falls Ramkota. Great accomodations, restaurant right there. We were on our way to a Vikings game in Minneapolis. Had a good night's sleep and frequented the bar. We were able to wait for our daughter to arrive and had dinner together.

Room Tip: Our room was at top of stairs, felt safe, close to amenities.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the nice comments; we're so glad we did our job! Hope to see you again!!

Omaha
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

staying at the Ramkota in Sioux Falls, SD was a great stay! We had a good check in, rooms were comfortable. People in the housekeeping to the people in the restaurant were helpful and friendly. we will definitely come back again. The two things that would have been helpful would have been in our handicap room to have bar by the shower for safety getting in and out and a handicap toilet. Also if we could have brought our dog.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jan G, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Ramkota Hotel, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Thank you very much for the comments; we are pet friendly so next time please bring your pal. Also, we do have different accomodations for handicap needs, please tell the desk associate when booking your request so we can make sure you have everything you need. We look forward to your return.

Little Falls, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Clean, smells good, great décor. Would stay again. Refrig. in room, microwave in room, nice TV. Fun accommodations for our huge square dance group. Quiet in room. Staff very friendly. I do recommend the parmesan fries in the restaurant. The people I was with had the great buffet. Very reasonable.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jan G, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Ramkota Hotel, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank you so much for your very nice comments; we know Fall is here when the Square Dancers arrive! We're so proud to be your host site every November, thank you so much for you business. See you next year........Happy Dancing!

Jan and Team

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Ramkota Hotel? Share your experiences!