“A very nice place to stay.” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
$70 (USD)
Ranked #4 of 51 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Custer, SD
“A very nice place to stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

My Place was a very good value for the money. It was clean, well lighted, and had great beds. There is no breakfast but the price is reasonable. We only stayed 1 night but the kitchen would be handy for a longer stay.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Brenda P, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD, responded to this review, August 28, 2014
Ruth,

Thank you for the great review. All the My Place Hotels offer clean and comfortable rooms at a reasonable price. Our My Store does offer breakfast items at a low price. Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again next time you are in Sioux Falls.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

Walk a across the carpet twice barefoot and your feet are black on the bottom. Very poorly built as you can hear everything from above, below, or next to you. Only got 4 hours if sleep as doors kept slamming all night. Extended stay people had their families packed in rooms and kids thought running around was their playground. Stay away if you want rest, not recommended for business travelers.

• Stayed August 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us. I would like to thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. I assure you it is standard practice for our staff to address all noise and cleanliness issues. I urge you to contact the hotel and we can discuss the best resolution to your unsatisfactory stay. I hope you give My Place Hotels a second chance in the future.

Thanks Again,
Moorhead, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

We stopped at this hotel in Sioux Falls SD very nice clean and orderly for 58.00 we got a room with two queen sized beds all rooms have full size refrigerator stove microwave oven defiantly worth the money.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Brenda P, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Thank You for staying with My Place Hotel - Sioux Falls. We appreciate you taking the time to rate us. We pride ourselves on having a clean and budget friendly hotels. Please think of us next time you are in Sioux Falls.
Cocoa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

This hotel is quiet, new, spacious and clean. The beds and bedding are so comfortable, the wifi is awesome and staff are wonderful. Our brand new air conditioner had a problem, and they came right out and replaced it! Full kitchen--fridge, cooktop, microwave, coffeemaker, toaster, sink, etc. No breakfast, but you're right in town and have plenty of restaurants to choose from. We loved My Place!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Brenda P, Manager at My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
It was our pleasure to provide such a wonderful stay here at the My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD! Thank you for the great feedback. As a brand new hotel we appreciate all comments. Check out our website for other My Place Hotels. Best Wishes, Hotel Management
Spring Branch, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

I'm a Independent insurance claims adjuster and travel five months out of the year. My stay here was great. The staff was very friendly, and helped me when needed. The room is set up with great lighting so staying up late to do work was easy. Internet was flawless. Table and chair was exactly perfect for long hours on a laptop.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Thank you for your great review! My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD is great for anyone travelling for business. Not only do we have complimentary Wi-Fi and an in room desk, but we have an on site business center with printer as well! With our nightly, weekly, and monthly rate options, our site is also ideal for anyone travelling for an extended period of time.

Thank you again for your feedback. Comments such as yours are very motivational to us! We hope to see you again soon!

Regards,

Hotel Management
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

This was by far and away one of the best hotels me and my family have ever stayed in. The staff were so friendly! Especially Dar who was very helpful getting us checked in. The store in the lobby is a huge plus as we tend to get snackish in the late evening. would've liked a gym to use but the incredible beds they have really made up for it. I should have looked at the mattress so I can buy one for my own room! The 4 day room cleaning policy is understandable as it seemed a lot of long term stayers were there. The rares were perfect! Will definitely recommend it to anyone.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD, responded to this review, August 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at the My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD! Your feedback is very important to us, and we are so happy to hear that our hotel will be your hotel of choice in Sioux Falls! Many guests such as yourself, enjoy our rates and facilities. All rooms have pillow top Serta mattresses, My Place Plush bedding, and a variety of pillows to fit any sleep preferences.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Hotel Managment
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Highly recommend this hotel for those traveling in the area and looking for a nice clean hotel that is super affordable. Bonus - just opened - so everything is really new and super clean. Plus nice easy location to downtown. This is all coming from a very picky traveler.

Stayed July 2014
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Thank you for recommending My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD! We are thrilled that you had an amazing stay! Our new facility is a great hotel option for many travelers. Each room has superior quality bedding, and a My Kitchen with a full sized refrigerator, microwave, and two-burner stovetop.

We hope you will consider staying at other My Place locations during any future travels.

Hotel Management

Been to My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD? Share your experiences!