“Best Hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Cocoa, Florida
“Best Hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

This hotel is quiet, new, spacious and clean. The beds and bedding are so comfortable, the wifi is awesome and staff are wonderful. Our brand new air conditioner had a problem, and they came right out and replaced it! Full kitchen--fridge, cooktop, microwave, coffeemaker, toaster, sink, etc. No breakfast, but you're right in town and have plenty of restaurants to choose from. We loved My Place!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Brenda P, Manager at My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
It was our pleasure to provide such a wonderful stay here at the My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD! Thank you for the great feedback. As a brand new hotel we appreciate all comments. Check out our website for other My Place Hotels. Best Wishes, Hotel Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Spring Branch, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

I'm a Independent insurance claims adjuster and travel five months out of the year. My stay here was great. The staff was very friendly, and helped me when needed. The room is set up with great lighting so staying up late to do work was easy. Internet was flawless. Table and chair was exactly perfect for long hours on a laptop.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Thank you for your great review! My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD is great for anyone travelling for business. Not only do we have complimentary Wi-Fi and an in room desk, but we have an on site business center with printer as well! With our nightly, weekly, and monthly rate options, our site is also ideal for anyone travelling for an extended period of time.

Thank you again for your feedback. Comments such as yours are very motivational to us! We hope to see you again soon!

Regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

This was by far and away one of the best hotels me and my family have ever stayed in. The staff were so friendly! Especially Dar who was very helpful getting us checked in. The store in the lobby is a huge plus as we tend to get snackish in the late evening. would've liked a gym to use but the incredible beds they have really made up for it. I should have looked at the mattress so I can buy one for my own room! The 4 day room cleaning policy is understandable as it seemed a lot of long term stayers were there. The rares were perfect! Will definitely recommend it to anyone.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD, responded to this review, August 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at the My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD! Your feedback is very important to us, and we are so happy to hear that our hotel will be your hotel of choice in Sioux Falls! Many guests such as yourself, enjoy our rates and facilities. All rooms have pillow top Serta mattresses, My Place Plush bedding, and a variety of pillows to fit any sleep preferences.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Hotel Managment
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Highly recommend this hotel for those traveling in the area and looking for a nice clean hotel that is super affordable. Bonus - just opened - so everything is really new and super clean. Plus nice easy location to downtown. This is all coming from a very picky traveler.

Stayed July 2014
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Thank you for recommending My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD! We are thrilled that you had an amazing stay! Our new facility is a great hotel option for many travelers. Each room has superior quality bedding, and a My Kitchen with a full sized refrigerator, microwave, and two-burner stovetop.

We hope you will consider staying at other My Place locations during any future travels.

chapmansboro, tn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

This is an excellent hotel. It was extremely clean, very spacious, and very reasonably priced. I can't think of one negative thing to say. I highly recommend this hotel and I am very picky about where I lay my head!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD, responded to this review, July 27, 2014
It was our pleasure to provide such a wonderful stay here at the My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD! The quality and comfort of the rooms, paired with the affordable rate, makes us an ideal choice for many. Thank you for the great feedback!

We look forward to your next visit!

Best Wishes,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

We had a two queen bed room. The rooms still smell like new carpet! The air conditioner worked well, room stayed nice and cool. Not much noise coming from hallway. Bathrooms have hair dryer. Full size refrigerator in kitchen area. Coffee maker in room; also have free coffee in check-in area. Free wifi. No swimming pool or hot tub. They say they only come in to clean room every four days, but you can ask for new towels. For being an inexpensive place and it being a new construction building, I think I hit gold with this find :)

Stayed July 2014
Thank you for your great review! Our brand new facility is a popular choice for many visitors in the Sioux Falls area. It is wonderful to hear that you had such a great experience during your stay!

We also have a single queen room type, which features a high quality, fully reclining chair. This option is great for those that do not need both beds, and desire an extra area to relax in comfort.

We hope to see you again soon at the My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD!

Dillon, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Inexpensive option for long term stay in Sioux Falls. New, Clean, Comfortable. Loved the recliner in the room I had. (available only in rooms with one bed). Since it is new, it is in great shape. Strongly recommend if all you need is a comfortable, basic room.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway end of the hotel... Bring some basic kitchen utensils if you c...