“The beds were like clouds!” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3005 S Carolyn Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57106   |
Offers & Announcements
20% off room rate
Ranked #6 of 51 Hotels in Sioux Falls
“The beds were like clouds!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

This was by far and away one of the best hotels me and my family have ever stayed in. The staff were so friendly! Especially Dar who was very helpful getting us checked in. The store in the lobby is a huge plus as we tend to get snackish in the late evening. would've liked a gym to use but the incredible beds they have really made up for it. I should have looked at the mattress so I can buy one for my own room! The 4 day room cleaning policy is understandable as it seemed a lot of long term stayers were there. The rares were perfect! Will definitely recommend it to anyone.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, responded to this review, August 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at the My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD! Your feedback is very important to us, and we are so happy to hear that our hotel will be your hotel of choice in Sioux Falls! Many guests such as yourself, enjoy our rates and facilities. All rooms have pillow top Serta mattresses, My Place Plush bedding, and a variety of pillows to fit any sleep preferences.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Hotel Managment

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Highly recommend this hotel for those traveling in the area and looking for a nice clean hotel that is super affordable. Bonus - just opened - so everything is really new and super clean. Plus nice easy location to downtown. This is all coming from a very picky traveler.

Stayed July 2014
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Thank you for recommending My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD! We are thrilled that you had an amazing stay! Our new facility is a great hotel option for many travelers. Each room has superior quality bedding, and a My Kitchen with a full sized refrigerator, microwave, and two-burner stovetop.

We hope you will consider staying at other My Place locations during any future travels.

chapmansboro, tn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

This is an excellent hotel. It was extremely clean, very spacious, and very reasonably priced. I can't think of one negative thing to say. I highly recommend this hotel and I am very picky about where I lay my head!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, responded to this review, July 27, 2014
It was our pleasure to provide such a wonderful stay here at the My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD! The quality and comfort of the rooms, paired with the affordable rate, makes us an ideal choice for many. Thank you for the great feedback!

We look forward to your next visit!

Best Wishes,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

We had a two queen bed room. The rooms still smell like new carpet! The air conditioner worked well, room stayed nice and cool. Not much noise coming from hallway. Bathrooms have hair dryer. Full size refrigerator in kitchen area. Coffee maker in room; also have free coffee in check-in area. Free wifi. No swimming pool or hot tub. They say they only come in to clean room every four days, but you can ask for new towels. For being an inexpensive place and it being a new construction building, I think I hit gold with this find :)

Stayed July 2014
Thank you for your great review! Our brand new facility is a popular choice for many visitors in the Sioux Falls area. It is wonderful to hear that you had such a great experience during your stay!

We also have a single queen room type, which features a high quality, fully reclining chair. This option is great for those that do not need both beds, and desire an extra area to relax in comfort.

We hope to see you again soon at the My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD!

Dillon, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Inexpensive option for long term stay in Sioux Falls. New, Clean, Comfortable. Loved the recliner in the room I had. (available only in rooms with one bed). Since it is new, it is in great shape. Strongly recommend if all you need is a comfortable, basic room.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway end of the hotel... Bring some basic kitchen utensils if you c...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review! The high quality, fully reclining chairs are a great feature of our single queen guest rooms. We also have rooms with two single queens for guests needing an additional bed. Thank you for choosing My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD.

We hope you will continue to stay at My Place Hotel locations during any future travels.

Best Wishes,

Aberdeen, SD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel on June 15th, 2014. The hotel is located right off 41st Street, which is Sioux Falls main road. The mall and many other shopping areas are close by, including any restaurant you can think of.
As for the hotel, checking in was simple and professional. The hotel is brand new, and you can tell when you walk in.
The Lobby has a selection of food and drink and also complimentary coffee.
Our guestroom was a single with a King bed, which included a recliner and a work table. The room also features a kitchen, with stove, refrigerator/freezer and a microwave.
The bedding was very comfortable, and allows you to get a good nights sleep. Everything is super clean! The bathroom is huge as well.
Something we didn't utilize (we didn't need to), was a very nice laundry room.
This hotel is PERFECT for anyone. We used this for an overnight hotel because we had an early flight. The total time it took us to get to the airport from the hotel was 10 minutes. Anyone traveling to Sioux Falls should check out this very well priced, clean and well located hotel.

Room Tip: There isn't a bad room in the place. They are all either a double bed, or a single bedroom.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay at the My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD. We are very proud of the quality and comfort of our hotel, and love to hear when our guests have a PERFECT stay such as yours!

Our facility is geared towards extended stay travelers with full My Kitchens in each room, but is great for single night travelers as well. We offer nightly, weekly, and monthly rate options, all of which are very affordable!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback!

Madison, WI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

What a wonderful hotel! A nice clean room and bath, with a great bed. And at a great price. My wife and I would recommend this hotel. All new and clean. All we require is a clean and comfortable room, with a good bed. Our stay was just for one night on our trip west through South Dakota. My Place Hotel -Sioux Falls, SD "fills the bill". Our thanks to the staff.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
We are so happy that you and your wife enjoyed your stay! You will always find a clean, comfortable room at the My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD. Our location is also surrounded by many local restaurants and shops making us a convenient choice for many!

Thank you for your review!