“Great for business lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Spezia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 330 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 57th Street and Louise Ave
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great for business lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

While in Sioux Falls for business, my affiliates brought me here for a very delicious lunch. I had the Mediterranean Chicken and it was a perfectly sized portion, in addition to tasting great. The atmosphere of the restaurant is good - no problem hearing each other talk. My affiliates all ordered various pasta dishes (fettuccine, ravioli) that they seemed very much to enjoy. Our server was very attentive.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Mobridge, South Dakota
“Just as expected! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

I had only ate here one time before and really liked it. We were in town for special circumstances and the wife asked where I wanted to eat and I chose here. I can't say I was disappointed. I would come back here every chance I got. The food and atmosphere is incredible.

Huron, South Dakota
“Sunday brunch buffet!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

This buffet was massive, with so many delicious things, even for someone trying to eat gluten-free. Breakfast items, lunch items, meats, soup, desserts. The eggs benedict were so good, even without the english muffin, and the tomato bisque was wonderful. Artichoke salad was another favorite. Wait staff is always so friendly. We've eaten there before for supper, and it has always been good.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Green Bay, Wi
“Great food & wonderful server”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

Our party of 4 were there in Nov., on a Friday night without a reservation. We were told about 30-45 min. wait. It was barely 30 minutes. We had appetizers which were delish & our entrees were awesome too! My husband had the lamb & he raved about it. My son had a shrimp dish & it had great shrimp flavor, as sometimes shrimp has been boiled too long & the flavor is gone.
At the bar as we were waiting for our table, my husband ordered a mixed drink & found that Spezia serves only wine & beer. His Chardonnay was very good...
Plus, our server was very attentive even though it was quite busy.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Durham, North Carolina
“Lovely and trendy, with excellent food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I ate here many times during a month in SF and loved the place. All of the entries I had were excellent, as is the service. Wine comes in generous portions. A lively, well-run place with a great menu and great waitstaff.

• Visited August 2013