“Great place to stay.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 51 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Chicago
“Great place to stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

Stopped here on our way through to western South Dakota. Easy access off the expressway. We had a beautiful room with a king bed. Nice and clean and seemed to be fairly, newly remodeled. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom was nice and big. The free breakfast was typical hotel breakfast. Nothing special or spectacular. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Matt B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 4, 2014
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites of Sioux Falls. I hope that you had a wonderful trip to Western S.D. It is great to hear that you enjoyed the bed and the found the bathroom to be nice and big. I hope that you will be back in the area again soon. Please let me know if there was anything we could have done to improve your stay.

605-275-9577

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014

This Comfort Inn & Suites on Avera Drive in Sioux Falls is the best hotel that I've stayed in for quite some time. The room was one of the cleanest and the shower was a real shower not a bath tub shower.Good wifi reception. The staff was great --- one of the best I've encountered. The complimentary breakfast was just average but still adequate. This hotel is definitely on my list for a return visit.

Room Tip: I had a room close to the elevator and was not disturbed by it --- apparently the rooms are well ins...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Matt B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 3, 2014
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites of Sioux Falls. It is awesome to hear that our hotel is the best hotel that you have stayed in for quite some time. I am also happy to hear that the room was one of the cleanest that you have stayed in and the wifi worked well. It is also great to hear that my staff did a great job as well. What would you recommend we change with our breakfast to make it better?

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to post a review. Please let me know if you have any suggestions on how we can improve our hotel.

Midlothian, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

Immaculate hotel as it is brand new! The bedding was very comfortable! Great walk-in shower! Convenient to the highway. Breakfast was typical but good. I would definitely stay here again when traveling to Sioux Falls!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites of Sioux Falls, SD. I am pleased to hear that you found our hotel to be great, the beds to be comfortable and that you enjoyed the walk-in shower. It is wonderful to hear that you will stay with us again the next time you are in Sioux Falls. Please let me know if there is ever anything we could do to improve your stay.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

Our stay at this new hotel was absolutely amazing! The staff was super friendly and went out of their way to let you know they were there to help in any way they could. One of the cleanest hotels I have stayed in. Don't hesitate to stay here. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: All good rooms.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Matt B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites of Sioux Falls, SD. It is great to hear that your stay was absolutely amazing. It is also nice to hear that my staff was super friendly and went out of their way to help in any way they could. Please let me know if there was anything we could have done to improve your stay.

Salt Lake City, Utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

Once in a life time nights stay. Thank you! :-( . Clean feet became soiled walking on the small short walk to the bathroom. Amazed 2 queen beds could occupy such a small space. Good sized room refrigerator. Toilet looked older as it had stains. Housekeeping needs a new vacuum. Good AC.

Stayed August 2014
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay with the Comfort Inn & Suites. I am sorry to hear that your stay was not to our high level of guest satisfaction. Would you please contact me so that I can try to resolve this situation to your satisfaction?

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

This was our first time we stayed here. As soon as we walked in the door the front desk gal welcomed us. She was very personable and seem well trained. I work in the of training pesonal staff, the staff here is very well picked, you can't train somone to have the excitement their team has. I will stay again. Good job!

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites. I appreciate the fact that you noticed how well trained my team was. I do take a great deal of pride in hiring for personality rather than experience. I feel we can train for lack of experience but you can't train someone to have a friendly personality. Please let me know if there was anything we could have done to improve your stay.

Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

This was the most wonderful place we stayed on our 8000 mile trip around the US. The people here are the best and very considerate in all areas. I can say for sure that if I get back to Souix Falls I will stay here. Thank you all. Joanellen Walker

Room Tip: There is no place in this hotel that is bad. All areas are the best.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites of Sioux Falls, SD. It is amazing to hear that our hotel was the most wonderful place to stay out of all the places you stayed on your 8000 mile trip around the country. I will be sure to pass along your comments to my team members. I hope that you will get back to the Sioux Falls area in the future. Please let me know if there was anything we could have done to improve your stay.