“Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Stoughton, Wisconsin
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

We stayed here on our way out to the Black Hills. We booked it in the car on our way. We chose it because of good reviews and the fact that the price was lower than many in the area. It was extremely clean, the staff was helpful, and the breakfast was very good. There was a fridge and microwave in our room. The breakfast alone saved us the cost of a meal and the hotel was already priced very reasonable.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Matt B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites of Sioux Falls. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and you found our hotel to be a great value. It is nice to hear that my staff was helpful and the breakfast was good and saved you some extra money. I hope that you enjoyed your trip to the Black Hills.

605-275-9577

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
West Lafayette, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

This hotel was very clean and the staff was really helpful and friendly! The main manager greeted us at breakfast and was helping clean tables and making sure everyone had what they needed. I was impressed!!! I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites of Sioux Falls, SD. I am pleased to hear that you found our hotel to be clean and my staff members to be helpful and friendly. I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast, it was my pleasure to assist in ensuring our breakfast area was clean and our guests were taken care of. Thank you for your recommendation.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

A very nice, new, clean, quiet property. Awesome pillows & matresses, could have easily got lost in the bed for days! A typical hotel breakfast. Great exercise room. Good size pool with jacuzzi. Truly a comfortable hotel to stay at.

• Stayed July 2014
Matt B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at the Sioux Falls Comfort Inn & Suites. I appreciate your business and your kind comments in regards to our awesome pillows and beds. I am also pleased to hear that you enjoyed the exercise room, pool and hot tub. Please let me know if there was anything we could have done to improve your stay with us. I hope to have you as a guest again in the future.

Paullina, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

We stayed there after my son had eye surgery. Wonderful staff, very clean rooms. Great breakfast. Our 6 year old learned how to swim in the pool while my son rested after his surgery. It will be a place we visit again for a weekend getaway in the future.

Room Tip: I think any room you will get will be great.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites of Sioux Falls, SD. I hope that you son in doing better after the eye surgery. It is neat to hear that your other son learned how to swim in our pool. It is always nice to hear that my staff was wonderful and the room was clean. I will be sure to pass along your comments to my entire team. I look forward to having you as a guest in the future.

Morris
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

We had a wonderful stay here and was in a nice area. We we late getting to the hotel, midnight, and had no trouble getting checked in. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The elevator was not working when we got there but it wasn't long before they had someone working on it. It was going before we went to sleep. The breakfast was good but was served in very small area. I would stay here again if I pass through the area.

Stayed July 2014
Matt B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites of Sioux Falls. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that your check-in went smooth. I am sorry that the elevator quit working but I am glad to hear that we were able to get someone out to get it fixed right away. I am also pleased to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast. I agree with you that the serving area is too small. We are trying to come up with ideas on how we can expand that area in hopes of providing a better experience to our guests.

Thank you once again for staying with us. Please let me know if there is ever anything we can do to accommodate you in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

This hotel is very new and when you walk it you can still smell the fresh construction! The rooms were very beautiful comfortable and well decorated! I have no complaints at all! The checkin was friendly and accommodating! Will highly recommend this hotel to others!

Stayed July 2014
Matt B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites of Sioux Falls. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed our new hotel and found our rooms to be comfortable and well decorated. It is also nice to hear that the check-in process was friendly and accommodating. I appreciate that you will highly recommend our hotel to others that you know are coming to Sioux Falls, SD.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

We had run away on short notice for a weekend getaway for my birthday. On our way home we grabbed a last minute hotel reservation online. When we got there the room we reserved was overbooked so we recieved a room upgrade. I was super excited since it was my actual birthday!. The room was beautiful. The bed was fantastic. The staff was super friendly. And definately the best continental breakfast I have had the pleasure to enjoy. Thanks for the wonderful stay!

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Sioux Falls, SD. I appreciate your feedback and Happy Birthday a little late. I am glad that you found our upgraded room to be beautiful and the bed to be fantastic. I am also pleased to read that you enjoyed our hot breakfast buffet. Please let me know if there was anything we could have done to improve your stay.

605-275-9577

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!