“Wow!” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

This hotel is very new and when you walk it you can still smell the fresh construction! The rooms were very beautiful comfortable and well decorated! I have no complaints at all! The checkin was friendly and accommodating! Will highly recommend this hotel to others!

Stayed July 2014
Matt B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites of Sioux Falls. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed our new hotel and found our rooms to be comfortable and well decorated. It is also nice to hear that the check-in process was friendly and accommodating. I appreciate that you will highly recommend our hotel to others that you know are coming to Sioux Falls, SD.

605-275-9577

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

We had run away on short notice for a weekend getaway for my birthday. On our way home we grabbed a last minute hotel reservation online. When we got there the room we reserved was overbooked so we recieved a room upgrade. I was super excited since it was my actual birthday!. The room was beautiful. The bed was fantastic. The staff was super friendly. And definately the best continental breakfast I have had the pleasure to enjoy. Thanks for the wonderful stay!

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Sioux Falls, SD. I appreciate your feedback and Happy Birthday a little late. I am glad that you found our upgraded room to be beautiful and the bed to be fantastic. I am also pleased to read that you enjoyed our hot breakfast buffet. Please let me know if there was anything we could have done to improve your stay.

Iowa City, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

My husband and I spent a night here while on our way to the Badlands/Black Hills for a vacation. It's a brand new hotel, so what's not to love? It's clean, spacious, and has comfortable beds. Staff is friendly enough. It's convenient to Interstate 90, which is just minutes away. It's also close to several chain restaurants. Our room was very quiet. We didn't hear anyone else all night, and there were a lot of kids staying here as evidenced by the noise coming from the pool area. The breakfast was a little blah. The eggs were watery, and the sausage didn't have much taste. The breakfast seemed oriented toward kids with pastries, sugary cereals, etc. They could offer more fruit and healthy food. We also thought the price was a bit high at $140. Overall, it was a nice place to spend a night.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy our breakfast too much. We try to buy quality items to please both adults and kids. We do offer 3 kinds of fresh fruit, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, breads for toasting and oatmeal as other healthy options for those folks that don't want something sweet. I hope that you were able to enjoy some of those options. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our beds and that your room was quiet. Thank you for your feedback, I will be sure to share your comments with my entire team, so that we may come up with better options for our breakfast. I hope you enjoyed your trip to the Black Hills.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Very clean hotel with friendly and helpful staff! The most comfortable beds yet in a spacious room. So comfortable we got information to possibly buy one ourself. Pool, jacuzzi and gym are open late. Laundry facilities are available and a hot breakfast is included. Great price for a comfortable stay at the Comfort Inn!

Stayed July 2014
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites of Sioux Falls. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed our beds, and that my staff were friendly and helpful. I am also happy to hear that you enjoyed the hot breakfast, pool, spa, fitness room and guest laundry. Please let me know if there was anything we could have done to improve your stay.

Lake City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

We stayed here July 2-6 visiting family. This is a Brand new nice hotel in Sioux Falls. Suite held all 6 of us with a mini fridge as well. Convenient guest laundry and very helpful staff. Modern decor, good location, no complaints!

• Stayed August 2013
Matt B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites of Sioux Falls, SD. It is great to hear that you enjoyed our suite for your family of 6 and that you enjoyed the microwave and refrigerator that we have in every room. I am also happy to hear that my staff was very helpful. Please let me know if there was anything we could have done to make your stay more enjoyable.

Thank you for your business. It is appreciated. I hope to host you and your family again real soon.

Rapid City, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We stayed at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Sioux Falls for our anniversary. The staff was extremely pleasant and took great care of us. We stayed in a King Suite room which was very nice. They were helpful in giving us directions to everyplace we went to and gave us excellent restaurant ideas. Would recommend staying at the Comfort Inn & Suites any time you are in Sioux Falls

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites of Sioux Falls. I am glad that you enjoyed the king suites and that my staff was able to recommend some restaurants for your anniversary. I appreciate any referrals that you can send our way. Please let me know if there was anything we could have done to improve your stay.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Stayed here two nights, 4th & 5th of July. Hotel staff was very nice, rooms were excellent. Breakfast was nice and staff was working quickly to keep everything filled but was hard in such a confine space. The breakfast set up is very poor, not staffs fault. You have to go into a small room and very congested and a little frustrating. Exercise faculty was great! I would recommend hotel and would stay there again. Might go out for breakfast instead

Room Tip: Choose a room away from elevator :) Or turn fan to on in room to hide elevator. I am a light sleep...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am also happy to hear that you were able to utilize the exercise room and found my staff to be great. I am sorry for the small serving space for breakfast. Choice representatives have toured our property and are in the process of making changes to the design of the breakfast room. It won't help our property, but it will help future builds. We are also working on ways to improve the space that we do have. Hopefully we will be able to come up with something to help with the congestion of the room.

Thank you for your feedback. Please let me know if there was anything else we could have done to improve your stay.

605-275-9577

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!