“Impressed with this place” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 48 hotels in Sioux Falls
Lake City
“Impressed with this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed here July 2-6 visiting family. This is a Brand new nice hotel in Sioux Falls. Suite held all 6 of us with a mini fridge as well. Convenient guest laundry and very helpful staff. Modern decor, good location, no complaints!

• Stayed August 2013
Matt B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites of Sioux Falls, SD. It is great to hear that you enjoyed our suite for your family of 6 and that you enjoyed the microwave and refrigerator that we have in every room. I am also happy to hear that my staff was very helpful. Please let me know if there was anything we could have done to make your stay more enjoyable.

Thank you for your business. It is appreciated. I hope to host you and your family again real soon.

34 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Rapid City, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Sioux Falls for our anniversary. The staff was extremely pleasant and took great care of us. We stayed in a King Suite room which was very nice. They were helpful in giving us directions to everyplace we went to and gave us excellent restaurant ideas. Would recommend staying at the Comfort Inn & Suites any time you are in Sioux Falls

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites of Sioux Falls. I am glad that you enjoyed the king suites and that my staff was able to recommend some restaurants for your anniversary. I appreciate any referrals that you can send our way. Please let me know if there was anything we could have done to improve your stay.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here two nights, 4th & 5th of July. Hotel staff was very nice, rooms were excellent. Breakfast was nice and staff was working quickly to keep everything filled but was hard in such a confine space. The breakfast set up is very poor, not staffs fault. You have to go into a small room and very congested and a little frustrating. Exercise faculty was great! I would recommend hotel and would stay there again. Might go out for breakfast instead

Room Tip: Choose a room away from elevator :) Or turn fan to on in room to hide elevator. I am a light sleep...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am also happy to hear that you were able to utilize the exercise room and found my staff to be great. I am sorry for the small serving space for breakfast. Choice representatives have toured our property and are in the process of making changes to the design of the breakfast room. It won't help our property, but it will help future builds. We are also working on ways to improve the space that we do have. Hopefully we will be able to come up with something to help with the congestion of the room.

Thank you for your feedback. Please let me know if there was anything else we could have done to improve your stay.

Sioux City, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Really enjoyed staying here. Brand new hotel. Very clean and clean smelling. Quiet hotel on south side of city. noon check out is a plus. The beds were soooo comfortable nice pillowtop beds with choice of firm or soft pillows. Stayed In a king suite very large room. nice padded carpeting. Plenty of seating bench, sofa, chair, and desk chair. Has keurig coffee maker, fridge and microwave. Nice bathroom vanity had shelves although it could have more lighting. Maybe they could invest in a lighted make up mirror. I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Matt B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites of Sioux Falls. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your king suite and the added amenities of the Keurig Coffee Maker, and larger televisions than our standard rooms. I will definitely recommend the lighted make-up mirrors to the management company to see what they say. Please let me know if you are ever interested in purchasing a bed like the ones we have in our rooms. Serta has a program that allows our guests to purchase the same beds as we use.

Thank you once again for staying with us. Your business is appreciated. Let me know if there is ever anything that I can do to make your stay more enjoyable.

Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed for one night in June 2014. It's a newer hotel in a nice, quiet area of town. The pillowtop beds were very comfortable. The room had a lot of outlets which was nice for plugging in electronics. The breakfast was just average but had a nice area to sit in. The only thing I mentioned to the front desk person is when we entered our room for the first time, it was very cold. Someone left the air conditioner on at a very cold temperature. For $83 it was a nice hotel and we would stay here again.

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites of Sioux Falls, SD. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our beds. Serta does offer a program where you can purchase the same type of beds as we use in our hotel, so please let me know if you are ever interested and I can get you the information. Thank you for your feedback in regards to the room being cold when you first entered. I do apologize that my housekeeping staff did not catch that, but I will be sure to pass along your feedback.

Thank you for your business, it is appreciated. I look forward to hosting you the next time you are in Sioux Falls.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Working for a company that involves alot of traveling, i have stayed in my share of comfort inns. this specific hotel having the best breakfast the cleanest rooms, and the friendliest staff. Not only did this awesome hotel accommodate my car troubles. the hotel was very friendly, clean, and well mannered. I would stay here everytime visiting to Sioux Falls. So a personal thank you, from a choice hotels ELITE member. This is by far the best one I have stayed in. Thanks so much matt (GM) for a wonderful stay that didnt seem (much) like work. This time with 3 kids and a wife. Lol until next time
Cory H

Room Tip: Become an elite member ;)
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites of Sioux Falls, SD. I appreciate all of your wonderful feedback and am excited to hear that we are your top choice in Sioux Falls for your hotel needs. Please let me know if there is ever anything I can do to assist you while you are staying with us. I will be sure to pass along your comments to my entire team.

Thank you for your business, it is appreciated. I would appreciate any referrals that you can send our way.

Fargo, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Staff was super friendly, room suberb and breakfast great. Workout room was clean and the latest equipment. The location was easy to find and easy to get to shopping, casino and restaurant. We stayed two nights. Will stay here everytime I come to Sioux Falls.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Matt B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites of Sioux Falls, SD. It is great to hear that your room was superb and your breakfast was great. I am also happy to hear that you enjoyed our fitness room as well. I will be sure to pass along your comments regarding my staff to them.

Thank you once again for your business and for taking the time to post a review. I look forward to hosting you the next time you are in Sioux Falls.

605-275-9577

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!