“Great stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 51 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Iowa, USA
“Great stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2009

Stayed here two nights when in Sioux Falls for a conference. Booked through Hotwire for $54/night - a great deal. Large room with two queen beds, fridge, microwave, and a comfy recliner. Helpful and cheerful staff. Wi-fi worked with no problem, and I noticed a business center with computer right across the hall from our room on the second floor. Three floor property with elevator. Breakfast was typical - waffles, biscuits and gravy, pastries, cereal, yogurt. They had free copies of both USA Today and the local paper. Did not use the pool or exercise room. This is a new hotel.

Hotel in at the NW corner of the city kind of off by itself. Not the most convenient to my conference, but then there were really no hotels close by to USF and I suspect it did not take much longer to get where I was going than if I had stayed at one of many hotels near the mall. For those stopping for a night on the road this would be perfect as it it just off of both I-90 and I-29.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2009

Came here late at the evening and it was no problem. Great and big rooms with everyting, even microwave. The staff was very helpfull. The hotel is at bit outside the city, but we was just passing through so it was great for us. Breakfast was traditionale American breakfast.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2009

We stayed here for three nights and LOVED the hotel!. We were on the ground floor, near the pool on a busy weekend and the hotel was QUIET! The rooms were spacious and loved the microwave and fridge. (the breakfast could be improved on-but not bad)

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
SFQualityInn, General Manager at Quality Inn And Suites, responded to this review, May 5, 2009
We are hoping to expand our breakfast later this summer or early fall. We are also looking into seasonal items that may benefit our guests. We are open to suggestions and will try to honor those that are reasonably priced in order to keep our rates affordable. Thank you! : )
Sioux City, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2009

My family went here for a weekend getaway. We got a great price over the internet. Our room was spacious, clean, and modern. The pool was a little small and a little cool, but the kids loved it all the same. The staff was PHENOMENAL. My 7 year-old daughter threw up all over herself and the bed in the middle of the night - disgusting, I know. I called the front desk and asked for new bedding and towels. I rolled up all of the dirty linens and put them in the hall, feeling awful for the person who had to deal with that gross mess. Since it was at 3 a.m., there was obviously only one person working and no housekeeping staff to help out. If I had been that person, I probably would have thrown the whole mess out and charged the customer for it (which is what I was afraid would happen). The vomit was also all over my daughter's teddy bear and blankie, which we threw away. We set the trash cans out in the hall, too. The desk person came RIGHT UP, loaded up all the gross linens and trashes, replaced the trash liners, and dropped off plenty of clean linens and towels. She did not act put out at all and asked if there was anything else she could do. When we woke up the next morning, there was a slip of paper under the door of our room. I dreaded reading it, as I expected it to be a bill for our bedding and extra services. It was a note from the night lady saying, "I was able to get your daughter's teddy bear clean. Please pick it up at the front desk. I hope your little one is feeling better." She had fished the soiled teddy and blankie out of the trash and washed them for us. They were at the front desk and in perfect condition. I feel awful that this kind lady had to deal with such a gross mess and am so grateful for the outstanding service on this trip. We also very much enjoyed the free breakfast. They had high chairs to accommodate our baby, had delicious waffles and biscuits and gravy along with the normal bagels, muffins, cereals, etc. Everything was kept full, and it was a lovely environment. I absolutely recommend this motel to anyone traveling to Sioux Falls. I have stayed at about ten different motels there (We often go on little weekend shopping trips there.), and this is the best one yet.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with family
We are very proud of our staff and we strive to provide this kind of service for all of our guests. It is important to us that you and you family are as comfortable as possible while away from home. Teddy bears are family too! : )
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2008

Great accommodations. One of the nicest 3 stars I have stayed at. Booked it on hotels.com for about $80 for the night. Free outdoor parking. Included continental breakfast in the morning - no hot items. Courteous and professional staff. Small but cute lobby. Very nice rooms. Property looks to be very new or at least very well maintained. Highly recommended

• Stayed November 2008
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Eagle River, AK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2008

Great motel that feels brand-new and is very convenient to both I-90 and I-29. Terrific free breakfast, pet friendly and very clean and quiet. Only minor drawback is that you have to get back in the car to find a place for dinner. Comfy bed and clean bathrooms - terrific for our short one-night stay while driving across country! Highly recommended

• Liked — clean
  • Disliked — bit far from restaurant choices
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Southern state
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2008

Room had noisy refrigerator and AC unit. False fire alarm at 9:45 PM had everyone standing outside for 1/2hour in cold wind waiting for city fire department to come an shut off alarm. Breakfast included COLD sausage gravy and hard biscuits, sour tasting orange juice and bitter cheap coffee. Front desk clerk said person taking care of breakfast area was new! Location is at edge of city limits and next to a truck stop.

• Stayed September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)