“Very nice and friendly” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Omaha, Nebraska
“Very nice and friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Super room; super staff; very kid friendly; close to everything - could ask for nothing more! We added a Saturday night due to inclement weather and the staff made it very easy to do. Will definitely consider Staybridge again!

Room Tip: Choose the Staybridge!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Rock Valley, Iowa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

My husband and I will not be staying here again. If you choose to stay here despite some of the bad reviews, do not allow them to put you in room 210. (Identifying information, but I don’t care because I will never be staying here again.) Thank God we were in the room early in the day - early enough to hear and feel the water heater kick in…..the humongous water heaters for the whole hotel were directly next to the wall in this room. It vibrated the entire room and practically made my teeth chatter. I cannot believe they ever place ANYONE in this room. It was ridiculous, and I was so glad we discovered it at 4pm and not 2am. They did move us, which was nice, but honestly, the least they could do.

My biggest problem was the check out. I called in the evening to ask for a late checkout the next day. I was told that we could check out at 12 instead of 11. The next day at 11:10, a maid used a card key to open the door to our room, which we were still occupying. A few minutes later the front desk called and asked, somewhat unkindly if we needed another night since checkout was at 11. I told her that we had arranged for a late checkout. Ten minutes later, that same maid knocked on our door and asked us if we had a late checkout! It was ridiculous. When we checked out, I reiterated to the front desk worker that we had arranged for a late checkout, and she said "Yes, I missed the note. I have a busy day today, lots of check-ins, so I didn't check the notes." It was extremely unprofessional and annoying.

I am sensitive to cigarette smoke, and I could faintly smell the smoke in the second room which we were given.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Dear Burenda C,

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare
Jackson, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Our family stayed at this hotel for the weekend. Very friendly , Very clean , and very spacious rooms. Great to have a fridge ! Beds were very comfortable. Would definitely recommend this hotel when staying in S.falls. Breakfast was amazing. Didn't even have to leave for dinner as Ruby Tuesday delivers !

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

I was here in 2013 for a week for business and it was excellent. I had a wonderful suite with fridge. very clean and friendly staff. The evening socials are very nice touch. I would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We rented a room when we had family in town. The layout of the rooms is amazing! You definitely get more than you pay for. The hotel staff are great. Very friendly and helpful, especially Felicia. She went above and beyond to make sure our family members felt comfortable and welcome. This is a great hotel for short or long stays. We also frequently book rooms here for our business. We cannot say enough about this place. Great pool and hot tub. Awesome outside patio with grills, work out room and so much more.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

This hotel was better than what we hoped for. We traveled over Christmas so we needed a lot of room....this place had it. Check in was fast and smooth and our room was huge. We got a 2 br 2 bath suite to accommodate all of us and there was plenty of room and the beds are super comfy! They have a nice breakfast each morning and 2 of the 3 nights we stayed they had a social where they served beer, wind and a small dinner. The pool area was always clean and not super busy. We would definitely stay here again when traveling to the area.

Stayed December 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Everything about this hotel is 5 stars, in my books. The bed is the most comfortable I have ever found in a hotel. Room was clean. Staff extremely friendly and helpful. They have outgoing mail and the full kitchen really helps save money on food expenses and the continental breakfast is next level. I would absolutely stay here Again and recommend to others.

Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Been to Staybridge Suites Sioux Falls? Share your experiences!