“Last minute stay after leaving very hot/humid camping trip. Well worth it!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Staybridge Suites Sioux Falls

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #12 of 51 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Last minute stay after leaving very hot/humid camping trip. Well worth it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

What I say worth $150.00 total a nights stay last minute on Labor Day wkd. Kate floor personnel was 10+, from booking the room while we were on the road, once we arrived giving us more pillows, free ice and blankets. We stayed in a basic queen sized bed myself a wife and our son slept out on pull out sofa sleeper. Breakfast was not our style, very high fatty nasty cooked foods. But I will stay at a chain like this in the future for the stove top, microwave, refrigerator and free laundry service. It was a great deal and savior for us from the heat and the storms that then passed through Sioux Falls and southern MN last night. Once again, service was top notch!

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Manhattan, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel 3 times and love it. But I'm going to share an experience from our second trip.

My husband was deployed and I was traveling home from Grandma's with our 3 children. I became extremely ill the morning we were to check out and head home. I couldn't even function. I managed to get the kids down to breakfast. The staff took notice right away that I wasn't doing well. They helped get the kids something to eat and brought me some ice water. I ended up going to the hospital. The staff cared for the children until the police were able to escort them to the hospital to be with me. They even offered another extra night at no charge to us as well as a free night for my parents who were traveling from Iowa to come get us. I was and still am so incredibly amazed at the care and concern the management Travis and Bert, as well as the other staff helping showed to us. What a blessing they were to us!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Branson, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

My wife and I have recently needed to make the trip from our home to Mayo Clinic. The rooms provided at Staybridge Sioux Falls were great and the staff very accommodating . My Wife was disabled at the time the room was great and the staff made it easier for me to handle an ambulatory person. Thank You.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Needed a two bedroom suite in Sioux Falls and this popped up during my search, sure glad that it did! The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable. A big added bonus was the staff reception that included dinner and drinks. Okay, so it was only salad and pizza but it sure was a welcomed benefit. They had tap beer, wine and the usual sodas. This made the evening meal a no-brainer. We did use the hot tub which helped us unwind after a day of travel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I recently took a very long road trip across country and stayed at this property because I had a pet (small cat). I cannot say enough great things about this property! It was very clean, comfortable, quiet, internet worked great, breakfast was phenomenal, and the staff were fantastic! It is also conveniently located within shopping and restaurants. It is a little pricey, but WORTH IT! I wish I could have stayed at these types of properties my entire trip!

Room Tip: I've only stayed here once, so hard to comment here, but would definitely stay at a Staybridge a...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Thunder Bay, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Fast efficient check in with friendly knowledable staff.
The suite we had was very large and well appointed with small kitchen, large work area and an air conditioner that was very quiet. Only glitch is that bathroom sink is across from the closet and the toilet and tub/shower are in another room. The breakfast room is fairly large, well decorated and has access to the patio. Breakfast has decent selections and is well stocked and maintained by the staff. The area is more shopping/commercial but has plenty of restaurants within walking distance or a short drive.

Room Tip: We prefer top floors as they are quitter.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Syracuse, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I was at the Staybridge Suites for a 4-day business trip and it served my needs well. I don't find it much different from similar properties such as the TownePlace Suites (Marriott) and it's maybe a bit below the usual Residence Inn. The favorable features were efficient check in and check out with good front desk service. The room was in excellent condition and everything worked well (including temperature control). The room had a full kitchen and complete set of kitchen utensils. Like most Sioux Falls hotels, it was near an interstate but I had no issue with outside noise. I also did not hear neighbors on either side of footsteps above, so very quiet. The location is acceptable, easy to get to by car. There are many restaurants and fast food places nearby, and there are two Hyvees and a Barnes and Noble also close by. Breakfast had a nice assortment and I thought the coffee was better than most places I've stayed. The downside of the breakfast was that most of the seating consisted of tables of four and as a lone person traveling on business, it would be nice have had more smaller tables. The other minor complaints I have is that the towels were really rough and the wifi seemed to bog down later in the evenings. I did not use the pool or exercise room. If the weather is good, you can drive in 5-10 mins to one of the access points to the bike trail along the Big Sioux River for a run or walk. Overall, if you need a place for a week or so on a business trip the Staybridge would be a reasonable option.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business