Just got done spending 3 nights here and with the exception of a couple of minor things I was very pleased with my stay. I have actually stayed in 7 different hotels in the Sioux Falls area and this was definitely my favorite thus far.
I got the impression that this is a pretty high traffic hotel but it's hard to tell as everything was still in great condition, both the rooms themselves and the common areas. My suite was pretty much a typical Staybridge setup and was very clean and spacious. Bed was comfortable for sleeping and the desk and chair was comfortable for working. The 2 flat screen LCD TV's were good sized and had a nice picture and selection of channels.
The wireless Internet left a lot to be desired, both speed and connectivity were poor in my room. I was able to get a decent connection in the bedroom but the living area not so much. When I was connected speeds were marginal at best and often intermittent. It was a little on the frustrating side at time but wasn't necessarily terrible, I was still able to get some work done.
Beyond the the only things I really didn't care for were:
A: As with most Staybridges the sink is not enclosed in the toilet/shower area so there is no door when you are using the sink.... thus no privacy. I don't know why they couldn't have put a little sliding door between the bedroom and sink when they designed these places but alas they did not.
B: My room was 310 and the room next door(312) had a VERY loud squeaky bed, so every time the neighbors rolled over or flopped around in bed I was woken up as well. One night we had some ...errr...energetic neighbors who were engaging in "relations" several times.....lol...and the squeaking boomed and echoed through our room as well.
It wouldn't hurt to send maintenance up to 312 to see if they can remedy the loud squeaking bed in that room, maybe the headboard needs to be secured better to the wall or something.
Other then that I had a good stay.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Sioux Falls Hotel
- Staybridge Suites Sioux Falls Hotel Sioux Falls
- Sioux Falls Staybridge Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Sioux Falls Staybridge Suites Hotel! Located by the Empire Mall, we are the finest Extended Stay hotel in Sioux Falls. 5 miles from the Sioux Falls Regional Airport and the Sioux Falls Convention Center, we are a convenient location for our clients. The Sioux Falls hotel eases a strained budget with our mid-week Sundowner featuring a free light meal, beer, wine, and soda. Catch up on laundry with our complimentary guest laundromat . 'Get Comfortable' with our friendly staff and outstanding amenities at the Staybridge Suites Sioux Falls . Businesses near hotel: Ruby Tuesdays, River Plaza, and Century Theatres ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Staybridge Suites Sioux Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.