“Comfortable stay- great value!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #9 of 48 hotels in Sioux Falls
Watertown, South Dakota
“Comfortable stay- great value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

This is the second time I have stayed at this Staybridge location and I was just as pleased this time. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and have a kitchenette area with a refridergator, microwave, and stove. They offer a wonderful continental breakfast in the mornings and beer, wine, and food on the weeknight evenings. The pool/hot tub area is clean and comfortable. The hotel is close to some wonderful restaurants as well as a nice movie theater. I will certainly stay there again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple

160 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Bent Mountain, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

I travel a lot but had never stayed at a Staybridge Suites. I was pleased with every aspect of the accomodations, especially that I could get a smoking room. People were VERY friendly, linens were top flight, place was clean and I will definately stay there in the future.

Room Tip: They sometimes have noisy groups, so ask from a room accoridngly.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Dyersburg, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

We booked a stay at the Staybridge Suites in Sioux Falls while visiting family in the area on Halloween, 2011. We were so impressed with the accomodations - we booked a two bedroom suite with a kitchen/living room area in between. It worked out so well as we shared the suite with our daughter and 1 year old grandson. They were able to have their own "room" and we did too - and the common area with the kitchen was comfortable, clean, and well stocked. The staff was very nice, and I was suprised that they came and freshened the rooms every day of our stay; even bringing in clean towels daily! We have stayed at comparable properties before in other cities and daily touch ups were not a part of the package so that was a nice touch. The only negative thing I do have to say is that if you are out later in the evening and come back it gets a little crowded driving up the street in front of the hotel as there is a casino/club adjacent to the hotel parking lot. Lots of people line up to get in and they are in the street! But that doesn't last long and don't let that deter you from booking a room at this comfortable hotel!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
WI
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012

This property is probably a little on the low side for Staybrige Suites from my experience but is in a good location. Restaurants close by and near downtown by car.
Not dirty but also not super clean, the staff didn't seem like they wanted to be there.
They put me in a room that sits right on the busy, multi lane highway and the roar of traffic was very distracting. It did subside between the hours of 12 am and 5 am so sleep wasn't totally impossible. I asked to be moved and the girl at the desk said there were no other rooms even though the website showed there were. She was snotty. Not worth arguing about for only 3 nights. The bad rooms end in 39. If you are put in 139, 239 or 339, refuse to accept the room. I am surprised they didn't make these utility closets or something when they designed the building. They had complimentary snacks and beverages in the evening which was nice but it was full of construction workers who were staying there and a little bit of an overload.
My next trip to Sioux Falls I will stay across the street at the H-Inn Express as they are not directly on the highway. Staybridge Suites are a good concept and are usually a step up from a Candlewood but this one falls short in my view.

Room Tip: Stay away from rooms that end in "39". There may be others in the next wing.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Woodbury, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2011

We spent Thanksgiving away from home this year. Just happened to stay at the Staybridge Suites in Sioux Falls, SD after spending the day with our daughter. We arrived near the end of their Sundowner Reception (Tues-Thurs), It was a wonderful meal as well free drinks. My husband enjoyed a glass of wine while I got my fill on Diet coke. This was so unexpected since it was Thanksgiving. We also enjoyed breakfast favorites at the free breakfast buffet in the inviting Great Room on Friday morning. By far the best freebies at any recent hotel stay for us. We paid for our stay in advance which gave us a lower rate. The room was very comfortable and had a full kitchen. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Glendale, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2011

My husband and his partners stayed for 3 nights and were blown away by the accomodations and how nice everyone was. There was a shuttle to take them everywhere they needed to go in town and back to the airport, breakfast every morning, coffee anytime as well as snacks. They have not stopped talking about how great everything was.

Room Tip: They had a 2 bedroom suite that worked well for the 3 travelers.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Monroe, OR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

I had been working in South Dakota, moving in and out of the Sioux Falls area, so I have had the chance to try a couple of hotels in the same area.
I tried the Staybridge Suites thinking that I'd like a room with a kitchen for a change of pace. What I got was essentally a 1 bedroom apartment! It came with a not quite full kitchen, but miles better than the usual mini-fridge and microwave you usually get in a hotel room. Comfortable living area, seperate bedroom, bathroom, what a joy after being away from home for so many days!
A full hot breakfast comes with the price of the suite, as well and a managers reception 3 nights a week that essentally serves you dinner. With other perks like a free laundry room, pool, work-out room, and a very nice buisness area this place is a exelent value!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Been to Staybridge Suites Sioux Falls? Share your experiences!