“Far above expectations” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 49 hotels in Sioux Falls
Kentucky
“Far above expectations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2011

A surprise. Large , clean rooms in excellent location. Will look for more Staybridges.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

163 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
chicago il
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2011

Stayed there because it is highly rated and using Holiday Inn reward points. The blanket is old and we hear kids running in the hallway until 10pm the earliest. Breakfast is great though.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Saint Paul, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2011

Overall I very nice stay. Room was clean and comfy. Slept great. I always love having the little kitchenette to save money. Also liked the DVD player in the room. I was able to pick up some red box movies from just own the street and I entertained myself catching up on several movies I hadn't seen. The Managers Reception was a nice "extra". The food was decent, but nothing too thrilling. It was nice to be able to have a couple free glasses of wine (even though it was from a box). The breakfast in the morning was great. Service was good and all the staff were friendly and helpful. My only complaint was that although I had the do not disturb sign up all three nights I was there, the first morning the maid service banged on my door before 8am and I was still getting ready. by the time I got dressed and opened the door, they were gone. Then on my last night there, I discovered that someone had snuck in and given me more shampoo/conditioner. The extras were nice, but again, I had the do not disturb sign up all day specifically because I DIDN'T want cleaning staff in my room while I was out working. I expect staff to respect my request that they not service my room.

In spite of the fact the cleaning staff apparently ignores the do not disturb sign, I will more than likely return to this hotel simply because it's a nice, clean, comfy place.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Black River Falls, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011 via mobile

Found this hotel thru HolidayInn's site, and reviewed on Trip Advisor priority to reserving room.

Excellent Studio Suite room for short or extended stays. Bed is comfortable. Our room included pull-out sofa, two desks, kitchenette (with dishes, cooking utensils for extended stays), large closet, roomy bathroom and full length mirror was an added plus.

Wi-fi was easy to access and fast.

HDTV with DVD was available, tho we didn't use it.

Decor is neutral, but excellent. Guest laundry, business center, fitness room & pool are available. Appear nice on casual inspection.

Complimentary breakfast buffet available.

Overall, found this to be a great value, and plan to consider use of Staybridge in the future for extended stay use during medical conferences, etc.

• Stayed June 2011
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2011 via mobile

We stayed twice on our trip to rapid city, sd. Rooms were great. Good value, loved the suites. Beds were so comfortable. Good breakfast both mornings. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed May 2011
MPLS
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2011

We were in SF to see a relative and booked a room at Staybridge based on Trip Advisor reviews, which we usually find to be highly accurate. While we thought this hotel was very nice, clean and with friendly staff, it was quite noisy and I wouldn't recommend it for that reason. Unbeknownst to us until we were there, a bar sits next door to the hotel, and it is noisy until 2am! I woke up around 1am on both Friday and Saturday night to the dull beat of the bass.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Orchard, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2011

Clean hotel with reasonable rates. The pool was nice and warm for the kids! Huge draw for us to come back. We will be back!!!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family

Been to Staybridge Suites Sioux Falls? Share your experiences!