“Kind Staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dakotah Lodge

Save Saved
You added Dakotah Lodge to your Saves list
Dakotah Lodge
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3200 West Russell Street, Exit 81 off I-29, Sioux Falls, SD 57107 (Formerly Brimark Inn)   |
Offers & Announcements
15% off room rate
Ranked #17 of 48 hotels in Sioux Falls
Milwaukee
“Kind Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2009

I don't stay in hotels often, maybe two or three times a year, but I can honestly say the staff at this hotel is the most curteous I've ever dealt with. During my five-night stay, my room was kept clean, comfortable, and smelling fresh. For the price I paid, the accomodations were just perfect. Should I ever need a room in Sioux Falls again, I'll be staying at the Brimark.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business

204 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)

Been to Dakotah Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Dakotah Lodge

Address: 3200 West Russell Street, Exit 81 off I-29, Sioux Falls, SD 57107 (Formerly Brimark Inn)
Location: United States > South Dakota > Sioux Falls
Ranked #17 of 48 hotels in Sioux Falls
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Dakotah Lodge 2.5*
This totally remodeled property is an all masonry construction which makes our rooms so very quiet.We have interior corridors, a beautiful courtyard with a guest barbeque grill, fireplace, waterfall with a large seating and eating area great for group gatherings. Refrigerators, microwaves,coffee makers, flat screen T.V.S in every room. Rooms have new beds either 2 queen or 1 king.We have a business center and fitness center.Complimentry hot breakfast.Presently building an indoor pool with waterslide expected opening august 2014. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Dakotah Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Dakotah Lodge, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.