“The Old General Store” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Platte, South Dakota
“The Old General Store”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I love their pancakes, but we go frequently for other entrees as well. They do a very good job on their daily specials.

Visited September 2012

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
“The BEST!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

The best! The food is awesome home made cooking, the servers are very professional and friendly. I loved the store in the front, they have home made candies and beautiful products from everyday decoration to muusic cd's, holiday decor and so much more. I would definately reccomend this place to anyone that wants delicious food at an affordable price with excellent service! A++++++++ Oh one more thing I love the table lanterns they add a nice comfy warm glow to the resturant and the antique decorations through the store on display show a wonderful life in this beautiful country!!!!
Tammy N.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Edmonton, Canada
“LOVE this PLACE in EVERY STATE!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

This place is always a highlight to every Eastern USA state. Really enjoy those hot biscuits, fried applies and where else can you get such amazing coka cola cake??? The shopping in the front store is always delightful. Great bargains!

Visited March 2012
Carson City, Nevada
“Just as wonderful as the rest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Since we have no Cracker Barrel's in our area, I take any chance I get to eat at one. I am always please with the service and food and this one was no different.

Visited August 2012
SD
“A good place to eat.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

My husband and I ate here on a Sunday. I had the Sunday Chicken dinner and my husband had soup and salad. Both were very good and it didn't take that long to get. Our waitress was pleasant. If you want down home cooking like grandma used to make, this is the place.

Visited August 2012