“Two hour delivery!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #159 of 332 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
“Two hour delivery!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

Awful! Called at 7 pm and told one hour delivery. Fine. Then at 8:50 owner telling me no discount because he has food costs. So do I after making dinner for hungry family.

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

“Always come when in sioux falls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

I used to live in sioux falls and ate there often always had great food and great service now every time I make a trip to sioux falls I make sure I stop in and eat!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Spokane, Washington
“We were told to leave”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

We went by in the evening and when we walked in the staff greeted us warmly. But when we started to place our order she started getting short with us and very rude. When the food arrived, it wasn't what we had ordered. When we asked her if we could get what we had ordered she told us we couldn't have it. We were shocked! She had told us that we could and then refused us it after; at which point she yelled tanks saying, "We don't want your business so you can leave now!" And took all the food off the table!!! Looking at other reviews it seems that if you go during the lunch hour it's ok, but don't go in the evening!!!

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Delivery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Awesome service Awesome Food. I can never go wrong at Dynasty ; I will continue to order from there. To bad they are closed on Mondays

Visited November 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
“Rude and vulgar wait staff”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Food was ok, but the waitress was as rude as could be, she made 2 snide comments when serving us and called my wife a nasty word when she asked for a simple take-home box. We will not be back and I would stay as far away as possible.

• Visited October 2012