“We were told to leave” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Spokane, Washington
“We were told to leave”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

We went by in the evening and when we walked in the staff greeted us warmly. But when we started to place our order she started getting short with us and very rude. When the food arrived, it wasn't what we had ordered. When we asked her if we could get what we had ordered she told us we couldn't have it. We were shocked! She had told us that we could and then refused us it after; at which point she yelled tanks saying, "We don't want your business so you can leave now!" And took all the food off the table!!! Looking at other reviews it seems that if you go during the lunch hour it's ok, but don't go in the evening!!!

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Delivery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Awesome service Awesome Food. I can never go wrong at Dynasty ; I will continue to order from there. To bad they are closed on Mondays

Visited November 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
“Rude and vulgar wait staff”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Food was ok, but the waitress was as rude as could be, she made 2 snide comments when serving us and called my wife a nasty word when she asked for a simple take-home box. We will not be back and I would stay as far away as possible.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“I got yelled at for complaining... and I have been a long term loyal customer!... I complained one time! !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

I have been loyal and never complained, even though I could have before, but I just didn't want the hassle. So, today, I ordered dinner...$25 for one person!... I ordered shrimp with lobster sauce... the shrimp were cut into small pieces.. I know they were made smaller because I order this often. My food took 1 hour and 15 min. To get here... I was told 40 minutes. When I called to complain about my dinner having barely any shrimp and to many water chestnuts... she yelled at me and told me I was wrong and I did not know what I was talking about. I will NEVER order there again... after years of my business and referring them.... no more ... no way! I felt like a child being lectured. Terrible service and the food was just as bad. Sad way to run your business.... into the ground.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Hartford, South Dakota
“Excellent Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

We go here quite often for noon lunch and feel it is the best deal in town for the money. The staff is very friendly and the food is first rate. The place is very clean and comfortable and the service is great.

• Visited March 2012