“Perfection!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
midwest
“Perfection!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2010

My husband and I stayed here for two nights with our two small children (1 and 3). It was the perfect hotel!
We came to Sioux Falls so that I could get Lasik eye surgery. The hotel gave us a substantial "medical discount" which was awesome! They also have a free shuttle to and from the medical facilities. And when I say shuttle, I mean a Suburban limo. It was very nice and the limo driver was very friendly. (Note that the limo leaves and picks up on the half hour)
The hotel is gorgeous. You feel pampered just by entering it! The staff is very friendly and courteous, always willing to help. Our room was a king two bedroom suite. It was slightly cramped but that was due to the fact that there was so much plush furniture and decor in it. It was extremely comfortable. Our room was on the ground level. It had an entrance to the main hallway as well as to the parking lot. Very convenient!
The italian restaurant that is connected to the hotel was delicious! Great service and fast food!
I was so happy when we pulled up to the hotel. There, resting under a ray of light from heaven was a coffee shop! It's directly in front of the hotel. Perfect for that early morning fix!
The continental breakfast was good. Lots of variety. The pool could not have been better for my kids. It is geared towards small children. It starts at 1' deep and goes to 3'. They had a blast! The patio area is also wonderful for the kids. Lots of room to run. There is a large grassy area and the river runs back there too.
You simply have to stay here. You won't regret it!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
clubsf, Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 7, 2010
I would like to personally thank you for the wonderful comments about your last visit with us. We strive to provide an "I Just Have to Stay Here Again" experience for our guests and there is nothing more satisfying than to know we have achieved that goal.
We hope to see you again very soon!!
Val Carman, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2010

The company that I work for is headquartered in Sioux Falls so I have a need to be there on a regular basis. I have stayed at other hotels in the area but they pale in comparison to the Clubhouse. The staff is attentive, the facility is well run and the rooms are gorgeous! I would encourage everyone that travels to Sioux Falls to book a stay at the Clubhouse and be ready to be impressed!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, July 4, 2010
I would like to thank you personally for your wonderful comments about the ClubHouse Hotel & Suites. We strive to provide each guest with an"Home away from Home experience" and there is nothing more rewarding then to know we have accomplished that.
We appreciate your friendship and business!
Val Carman
Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2010

Stayed here for two nights. The hotel was fine. My room was pretty clean except for the tub surround that had a little bit of mold. The walls seemed to be a bit thin (I could here my neighbors wake up call each morning). Nothing terrible. I had to trade in the iron as it did not work and I had to request a new remote. Both times it seemed to be no problem. When I requested the shuttle back to the airport it seemed to be a bit of an inconvenience (the lady who answered the phone seemed a bit put off and the shuttle driver couldn't spare an extra word for me). Other than that the service was fine. Free wireless internet was wonderful.

Very nice breakfast with a wide variety of foods. I was impressed. Had my kids been there they would have enjoyed the pool area. I did use the work out and room and it was decent. The restaraunt on site is a Johhny Carinos. I had lunch there and it was fine. On the last night I was looking for something different and ordered delivery from a place called Steak Out. It was pretty good for delivery.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, February 14, 2010
Thank you so much for sharing your past experience with us. Our goal is to provide each and every customer an "I just have to stay here again" experience-Hearing from our customers let's us know if we are achieving that goal. I am very sorry for the little mishaps you encountered while staying with us, most of all the lack of customer service you felt. I do hope you had a wonderful visit while in Sioux Falls, and I apologize if your stay with us was not part of that experience. I do hope you will return in the near future.
MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2009

A couple summer ago I needed to get away with my three young children. Nothing much was available online but I did snag a family suite for around $150 I think it was. We had never stayed at the Clubhouse but we were excited to try it out. When we arrived, the front desk clerk was super, super nice and could tell that we had some issues going on. She picked right up on them and asked if it would be okay to upgrade us to the Presidential suite. I had no idea what a gorgeous place this was. I was completely surprised and grateful. We were going through a rough patch and this was exactly what we needed. We ordered Carino's from room service and then spent the next two hours swimming in the water park until it was closing time. I can't even describe the room. Multi-level, granite, marble, glass, gorgeous, floor to ceiling curtains, comfortable bed, huge bathroom, enormous, fantastic and then some. Words don't even do it justice. I wish I remembered this kind clerk's name because she made the day of myself and my three children. I am forever grateful to the Clubhouse.

• Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 8, 2009
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about your past stay with us. I am thrilled you got to experience one of the nicest suites in the city! We are very proud of those suites and I am delighted that you enjoyed yourselves. We at the ClubHouse are forever grateful as well for your friendships and business! We invite you to stay with us again in the near future.
MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2009

We booked and paid online and got quite a deal $99. Driving up to the hotel we thought for sure our deal was too good to be true. Very nice looking hotel. Lobby was amazing. Staff was super friendly and our room was gorgeous. Checking in was great, staff let us know of all of thier ammenities such as bike rental (no charge - and a great bike trail right in thier back yard), they also have a great outdoor patio which has three firepits for guests. They offered s'mores packs for guests to use at the firepits ($8 /pack which was plenty for three of us). The room had very high ceilings which made the room have a larger feel. The room was more spacious than any other room i have stayed in, beds were great. 1st floor rooms on back of hotel have thier own private patios that are connected to main patio. This was very nice, we spent our evening out at one of the firepits with our six year old daughter. we stayed on a monday night so it had very few guests. the restaraunt/bar also had a great patio outside in close proxmity to the patio. Restaruant was nice but nothing great. atmosphere is great but food was average, maybe a bit overpriced!? Pool was great for young kids, shallow, and plenty space to play. A kiddie pool with small slide and water "mushroom" and a 3 foot side with a bigger slide for a bit older kids (our six year old daughter was fine in this slide). there were only about 6 of us total in the pool area on a monday night which was fantastic, my husband and i sat in the nearby hot tub watching our daughter swim. The bell hop working that night was great, very friendly helped us out with the fire and chatted. I would definitely go back to Siuox falls just to stay in this hotel. Very relaxing end to our vacation!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your past experience with us. We enjoy hearing when our guests experience the fabulous outdoor setting. Our fire pits and bikes are very popular and I am glad you experienced some of what we have to offer. Our goal is to create a Home away from Home experience and I am thrilled we were part of your family getaway!
We hope to see you soon!
Colorado Springs, CO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2009

My mom, daughter and I stayed here overnight on our way to Minnesota. This was THE best hotel we stayed in the entire trip! The room was huge and very well furnished. We had a patio room that opened up to the back of the hotel which was very nice. The breakfast in the morning was great. My mom was extremely impressed with this place too. I would recommend it to anyone staying in Sioux Falls!!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, August 11, 2009
Thank you so much for your wonderful views of our hotel! There is nothing more satisfying than to know we have impressed our guests when they visit for the first time.
We hope to see you often!
Thanks again,
Phoenix, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2009

So I have been staying here multiple times for work. I had always been booked in a King Two room Suite prior, and that is what my previous review was based off. I show up tonight to a Queen suite....

aaahheemm...if you put a couch and a mini fridge in a room...a suite it does not make.

so really this is a regular room with a mini fridge and microwave, add in some really crappy bedding...and shazam...you have a suite....I THINK NOT> I will never stay here again if I am ever booked in this room type again....in fact I am searching for rooms as I type. As I do not want to stay for six nights in this room.

The pillows are different (no duvet, no feather pillows), the bedding is different...and borderlines on gross 80's/90's style comforter.....do not stay here if the queen "suite" is your only option. you might as well stay at a comfort inn/holiday inn.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on our one room queen suites. When we built and designed this hotel we tried to think of everything that would make a guest's stay comfortable, pleasurable and most of all an "I Just Have To Stay Here Again" experience. Hearing directly from our guests is the best way to measure our success. I apologize the bedding in the one room suites is not to your liking but I am happy to say that we are upgrading the bedding in those rooms within the next year. We appreciate your thoughts.
We hope to see you soon!
Val Carman, General Manager

Been to Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!