“Hotel is nice but not #1 in Sioux Falls. ” 3 of 5 stars

You added Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2320 South Louise Avenue, Sioux Falls, SD 57106   |
Ranked #6 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
“Hotel is nice but not #1 in Sioux Falls. ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

Nice hotel. Seems a little out of date for how high it is rated. Rooms were nice but could use a little taste with the decorating and Bedding. Rooms were mostly clean. This hotel is going to start and show it's wear soon. Location is Probubly the best asset for this hotel.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
I would like to thank you personally for sharing your thoughts on your recent stay with us. Hearing from our guests is very helpful in determining any areas of concern. I do agree that in time, our hotel is starting to show it's age. I am very happy to let you know that in 2013 we started to upgrade both in the public areas and in our guest rooms. 2014 will be a continous work in progress. We will be doing new bedding packages/new lamps and new flooring in the rooms with many other projects set up for the public areas as well.
Thank you again for your ideas and thoughts-I am excited for you to see the changes coming soon! We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you back soon.
Val Carman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
south dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

We stayed at The Clubhouse this past weekend--Feb 15. We have stayed here many times before and have ALWAYS enjoyed it! This time we had a reservation for a King Suite and to our Surprise--we were UPGRADED to the Presidential Suite!!! What a WONDERFUL Surprise--the suite was Gorgeous with 2 floors--a full size kitchen dining room and a Beautiful Living area with gas fireplace--HUGE living area and upstairs was the Master bedroom/bath with jacuzzi. There was also a bathroom downstairs--Needless to say we NEVER left this piece of paradise--and to top it off had a wonderful evening meal from Johnny Carinos brought to our room!! This was truly a weekend we will NEVER forget--Thank you again for the surprise!!

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful comments concerning your past stay with us. It is truly rewarding when we are able to show our appreciation by upgrading those that choose to stay so often with us~It is thrilling to see how much you enjoyed your stay in the Presidential Suite. Please know we appreciate your friendship and your business and hope to see you back very soon!!
Take care-
Aberdeen, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

We stay here just about every time when in Sioux Falls, the property is awesome. Great rooms, great location & access, great service. Nice breakfast area with a decent breakfast (could use some more hot food like fresh scrambled eggs, etc.) and Johnny Carino's Italian Restaurant is attached which is really convenient however other good eating places nearby. Also next door is a great coffee house and wine shop that is a very relaxing place to hang out. One reason we really like this place is the complimentary area shuttle service which we use to take us to area wine tastings, nightclubs and restaurants without worrying about driving. Travis is usually our driver and he does a great job! Hotel is well built as rooms are very quiet, you don't hear anyone above or beside you and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. Pool area, exercise room are good and fire pit outside is a really nice feature (not used in the cold, harsh winters!). We are typically Hilton people, but in Sioux Falls the ClubHouse is always our #1 destination!

Room Tip: If you can get a king suite grab it, they are awesome rooms.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
I would like to personally thank you so much for sharing your wonderful comments about out hotel. Our goal is provide each and every guest with an enjoyable and comfortable stay~knowing we are achieving that goal is most rewarding. I specifically want to thank you for the nice mention of my driver, Travis. I agree that he truly represents what customer service is all about. I will share your comments with him, he will be thrilled!!
We are so pleased that you choose to stay with us and hope to see you back very soon!
Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Visited this hotel for 5 nights for business. I was really impressed by the styling of the hotel and quietness of the rooms. The free shuttle was prompt and friendly. Evening have fresh baked cookies waiting after our meetings. Breakfast area can get busy in the morning but everyone is very friendly. Would have liked to see more protein options but the variety was good-including waffles, biscuits/gravy, fruit, muffins, etc. The only think I thought was awful was the coffee! Couldn't drink it-and I am not super picky. Used the gym which was super tiny with treadmill, elliptical and weights. Enough to at least get a workout in without going outside in the cold. Rooms were huge, very quiet. Bed was very comfortable. The only issue in the bedroom was the clock took me 30min to figure out how to change it. Very weird setup and the iPod dock didn't work. All small issues. Overall, I would stay at this hotel again in a heart beat. Everyone was friendly and accommodating with anything I needed. Free shuttle was used a lot by others in our group and were fantastic and always willing to pickup and shuttle around. I stay at a lot of hotels around the world. THis one in little Sioux Falls is top notch!!

Room Tip: Got room at end of the hallway and next to the stairs so didn't have to wait for the elevator an...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments on your recent stay with us. 5 nights is a long time to stay in a hotel and it is very awarding to see that your stay was comfortable and that you were able to enjoy everything we have to offer. I apologize for the confusion of the alarm clok and ipod dock. Thank you for bringing those items to my attention for me to investigate further.
I am thrilled to see that you would choose to stay with us again~we look forward to welcoming you back
Sturgis, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

My family and I have stayed at this hotel before and continue to come back for the great customer service, clean rooms, great pool for the kids, good free breakfast and great location in Sioux Falls. Stayed over Thanksgiving weekend and again the best experience. Kiddos and keep up the great job!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
I would like to personally thank you for such a wonderful review with your past stays with us! Our goal is to provide the best service to our guests and there is nothing more rewarding than to know we have you as a loyal customer. Thank you so much for letting us and others know how much you enjoy staying with us~we truly appreicate your friendship and your business.
We hope to see you back very soon.
Aberdeen, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Reservations were made over the phone by a very polite professional and sent me my confirmation information to me by email as I requested. Check-in was quick and smooth when I arrived. The room was clean and comfortable. I will stay again when in Sioux Falls. Thank you to everyone that made our stay uneventful and peaceful.

Room Tip: I enjoyed the first floor walkout rooms, easy in, easy out.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on your recent stay with us~Our goal is to provide a comfortable and relaxing stay so it is very rewarding to know we provided you with that. I am also glad to know that you enjoyed the convenience of the walk out rooms on the 1st fl.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us-we hope to see you back very soon!
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

My first stay at the ClubHouse was very successful. It's a comfortable, lovely facility. There are certainly surrounding hotels that are less expensive but I was looking for a stay that would be more upscale and this filled the bill. The staff was helpful. The room was set-up well for working. The shower head wasn't quite as nice as the rest of the facility but it worked. The hotel is connected to a restaurant and being able to walk down an indoor corridor was very nice on a snowy evening.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your past experience with us! Our goal is to provide each guest with a comfortable and pleasurable stay. Hearing directly from our guests let's us know if we are accomplishing that goal. I am very happy to inform you that we are in the process now of replacing the shower heads in all rooms. Thank you for sharing your suggestions. I am glad you were able to experience Carinos Italian restaurant adjacent to the hotel.
I invite you to stay with us again on your next visit to Sioux Falls.
Val Carman

Been to Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!