“Excellent, I enjoyed my stay and the service provided was great” 5 of 5 stars

Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2320 South Louise Avenue, Sioux Falls, SD 57106   |
Ranked #4 of 48 hotels in Sioux Falls
Aberdeen, South Dakota
“Excellent, I enjoyed my stay and the service provided was great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Reservations were made over the phone by a very polite professional and sent me my confirmation information to me by email as I requested. Check-in was quick and smooth when I arrived. The room was clean and comfortable. I will stay again when in Sioux Falls. Thank you to everyone that made our stay uneventful and peaceful.

Room Tip: I enjoyed the first floor walkout rooms, easy in, easy out.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on your recent stay with us~Our goal is to provide a comfortable and relaxing stay so it is very rewarding to know we provided you with that. I am also glad to know that you enjoyed the convenience of the walk out rooms on the 1st fl.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us-we hope to see you back very soon!

192 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

My first stay at the ClubHouse was very successful. It's a comfortable, lovely facility. There are certainly surrounding hotels that are less expensive but I was looking for a stay that would be more upscale and this filled the bill. The staff was helpful. The room was set-up well for working. The shower head wasn't quite as nice as the rest of the facility but it worked. The hotel is connected to a restaurant and being able to walk down an indoor corridor was very nice on a snowy evening.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your past experience with us! Our goal is to provide each guest with a comfortable and pleasurable stay. Hearing directly from our guests let's us know if we are accomplishing that goal. I am very happy to inform you that we are in the process now of replacing the shower heads in all rooms. Thank you for sharing your suggestions. I am glad you were able to experience Carinos Italian restaurant adjacent to the hotel.
I invite you to stay with us again on your next visit to Sioux Falls.
Durham, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

OK, this is not a five-star property or resort, so why am I giving it five stars? Because the staff are warm and human and really will take care of you during your stay. Mine was for a month, and sometimes I was so conversation starved, I'd go to the front desk and strike up a conversation, and they always obliged. They care about you. The rooms are satisfactory, and the grounds nice to walk on. Breakfast is a real feast every morning, with much variety and wonderful pastries and doughnuts. I didn't much care for the fact that the hotel allows guests to bring pets, but noticed no dog hair or pet noise. Coffea, the shop across the parking lot, is excellent, and so is Carino's, the next-door Italian eatery.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
I want to personally thank you so much for your wonderful comments about the staff. I agree that my staff is wonderful and truly represents what customer service is all about. I am very proud to have them on my team. I will share your comments-they will be thrilled!! A month is a very long time to stay in any hotel so it is rewarding to see that you had an enjoyable and comfortable stay. I hope we see you back very soon!!
Minneapolis, MN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Pros -
Newer. Nicely appointed rooms. Very clean. Good continental breakfast. Very friendly staff. Pool area perfect for smaller children (not so much for older children as far as the size of the water slides). Hotel is close to shopping and has a wine tasting/coffee place right across the parking lot. It's also attached to an Italian restaurant. Another huge plus - with our room on the first floor, we had a door that exited right to the parking lot in addition to the interior/hall door. That was very helpful for loading/unloading.

Cons - We had a two-room suite with a king bed in one room and a pull-out couch in the other. The room with the king bed and the bathroom were nice and spacious, but narrow. The room with the couch/pull-out and kitchen area - I was not a huge fan of the way the furniture was situated. It kind of seemed like the furniture was just lined up against the wall and each thing was pushed right up onto the other. Although, I don't know how else they would have put the furniture just because the two rooms are too narrow for it go any other way. When the bed was out in this room, there was maybe a foot and a half between the end of the bed and the TV and you had to turn sideways to get through. In the other room with the king bed, there was only slightly more room. If I stayed here again, I would give up the pros of having the two separate rooms and just go for one big room with two beds as the layout was distracting to an otherwise great room.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on your recent stay with us. I am so glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the outside entrance was convenient for you and your family. I would also like to thank you for your fabulous suggestions with the room set up in the suites-it is very helpful to know how well the set up accomodates families. Your suggestions will be considered.
I hope you had a nice visit while in Sioux Falls and thank you for choosing to stay with us!
Tahoe Vista, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

We drive back and forth from Lake Tahoe to South Florida annually, sometimes by way of Minnesota to visit the grandkids, and are always looking for clean, quiet, convenient and comfortable hotels that will accommodate our dog. The Club House Hotel in Sioux Falls is as good as it gets without paying five star rates. And every member of the staff we encountered was cheerful, friendly and helpful. Thanks to Trip Advisor for enabling us to find it.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. It is very nice to know that we provided a comfortable stay for you and your dog. I am also thrilled to know that the staff impressed you with their hospitality. I invite you to stay with us each time you are traveling through South Dakota.
Have a wonderful Holiday Season
Youngstown, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

The ClubHouse is in a class of its own. Right from the start the service was excellent and probably the best I have ever recieved at a hotel. The lobby was beautiful, the breakfast was perfect, the rooms were very clean , comfortable, and huge.The landscaping was gorgeous and the hotel was easy access to restaurants, shopping mall, and freeway. If anyone is ever in Sioux Falls, SD I highly recomend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
I would like to personally thank you for your wonderful comments about your recent stay with us-we strive to provide each and every guest with a comfortable and pleasurable stay and it is truly rewarding to know when we have achieved that goal. I am most proud of the team-I agree they represent what customer service is all about. I will share your comments with them-they will be thrilled!!
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts-we appreciate your business and your friendship and hope to see you back very soon!
Sioux Center, Iowa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

that perfect get away with the small town feel but big town luxury! we love the Sioux Falls Clubhouse Hotel & Suites. clean comfortable room, yummy breakfast, fun pool/slide, gorgeous landscaping outside, great staff! and if you forget your pillow when you check out, they will even mail it back to you. seriously - Sioux Falls Clubhouse Hotel & Suites #yourock.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Wow-thank you for the great comments!!! We strive to provide a Home away from Home experience and it is thrilling to know when we have achieved our goal. I will share your comments with the staff-they will be thrilled to see how their service has impressed you-our guest!
We are very excited to know that you will stay with us again and hope to see you back very soon.
Val Carman

Been to Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!