“Very Nice Hotel.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 51 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Prescott, AZ
“Very Nice Hotel.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

This is a very comfortable, spacious, well appointed hotel with very friendly, accomodating staff. Only reason I don't give 5 stars is the price is a little steep for the area. Also, the beds were a little too firm. We also stayed at another hotel in the same area for considerably less but with same amenities and more comfortable beds. All in all, very good.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
I would like to thank you for sharing your views on your recent stay with us! Our goal is to provide each guest with a comfortable stay and hearing directly from our guests let's us know if we are accomplishing our goals. I am so sorry the beds were not to your liking and thank you for making me aware.
I hope you had a nice visit while in Sioux Falls and hope to see you again very soon!
Val Carman, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I can't say enough about this hotel. We traveled for two weeks and this was by far one of the nicest hotels we stayed in. Excellent staff, all were extremely friendly. Excellent clean room with very comfortable bed. Excellent landscaping around hotel with many outdoor places to sit and enjoy. Excellent complimentary breakfast. And reasonable rates. Carinos Restaurant is attached to the hotel through a walkway inside.
Easy access from interstate.
I highly recommend this place!

Room Tip: if you like ground floor rooms - you can access the parking lot from the "back door" in yo...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
I am so thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us and how the staff impressed you with their customer service. Our goal is to provide each and every guest with a comortable and pleasurable stay and it is great to know when we have achieved that.
thank you for sharing your views for everyone and thank you for choosing to stay with us!
Hopefully we see you back very soon.
Long Beach, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I stayed at this lovely hotel last weekend on my first ever trip to South Dakota. From the chauffeured stretch Suburban (ready to take us where we needed), to the lovely complimentary breakfast (in the dining area with breathtakingly beautiful views and a huge fireplace), or the well-appointed room (complete with microwave and fridge) I was pleasantly surprised by the facility and would stay there again in a heartbeat. The front desk staff (Nicole) and drivers (Chris, Kelly, Travis, Aaron and Judy (?) were tremendously helpful and courteous and I always felt welcome. The only improvements I would make are: 1) Bathroom lighting (horrible), 2) quieter exhaust fan (this one sounded like a jet engine), and 3) Better pillows (maybe you can put a mixture of soft and firm on the bed so guests can choose their ideal combination.) The way I see it, since those are my only "issues" I'll stay here whenever I find myself in Sioux Falls -- that's a promise!

Room Tip: Odd hint (but it does make a difference): The configuration of the rooms is such that, although it i...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
I would like to personally thank you for your wonderful comments on your recent stay with us! I am glad to see you were able to enjoy the complimentary shuttle and that the staff made such a good impression. I do agree that they truly represent what customer service is all about. I am very fortunate to have such a wonderful team. I would also like to thank you for your suggestions on the lighting/exhaust fan and pillow selection. I will check into each of these issues.
I am thrilled to see that you will choose to stay with us again when in Sioux Falls-we hope to see you very soon !!
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

This is a great place to stay in Sioux Falls. It is new/renovated, visually appealing, spacious, clean, and comfortable. There are many restaurants in walking distance including an Italian restaurant attached. The meeting space was more than sufficient, and the breakfast was very good. I will stay here next time I am in Sioux Falls!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your recent stay with us-I am glad to see that we provided you with a comfortable stay and that our location made it convenient for dining out. I do hope your meetings here went well and we look forward to serving you again very soon!
Hinton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

We spent the weekend in Sioux Falls in early September and it was one of the best hotels we have stayed at. The property is very nice, clean and in a great location. The staff are extremely professional and very friendly and helpful. The rooms are spacious and it was very quiet and comfortable. We were able to relax and unwind which was the whole point of our weekend get away. We will most definitely stay here again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful comments on your recent stay with us. I am pleased to know how much you enjoyed your visit and that you had a relaxing stay. Thank you for the nice mention of the staff-they will be thrilled to see that they made an impression with you with their friendliness.
thank you again and we welcome you back very soon !!
Ann Arbor
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Overall we really enjoyed our stay. The hotel is clean with spacious rooms and a very pleasant patio/garden that extends to the linear jogging/bicycle park along the Sioux River levy. Great for a morning jog or walking the dog (yes, they are pet friendly, and the front desk spontanesouly provided treats and a collection bag when they saw us walking through).

Agree with the comment that the bathroom fans are annoyingly noisy. Also, the brand of CFL lighting used in the rooms takes several minutes to achieve full brightness. We checked in in the evening, and it felt like we were unpacking in cave. After 5 minutes things brightened up, but by then we had mostly fumbled through settling in. Finally, there is no bellman and only a single luggage cart serving a hotel with a hundred or more rooms. It was available when we checked in, late, but not for the morning checkout. If you are a business traveler with a single wheeled suitcase, maybe not an issue, but if you have multiple bags it is a pain, or go for a ground floor unit with an exterior entry.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
I would like to thank you for sharing your past experience with us. I am glad to see that your room was to your satisfaction but apologize for the inconvenience of the lighting and bathroom fan. I will check into both concerns. We have 2 bellman carts and I am very sorry that neither were available for you at time of check out-this issue will be addressed as well. I do hope you had a nice visit with us and that we will see you again very soon!
Riverside,IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Great place to stop between Chicago and Mt. Rushmore. Easy to find from I 90. Newer hotel was clean with comfortable beds. Pool is great for kids 10 and under. (It only came up to the knees of our teens.) The paved, safe walking path behind hotel allowed us to stretch our legs. Breakfast was included and area kept very clean. It was hot and replenished with a nice variety. Italian restaurant attached to hotel made dinner easy. Close to Walmart and other shopping if you need anything.

Room Tip: Ground floor suite was perfect. Easy access to vehicle for unloading.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us. Hearing directly from our guests is very helpful in helping us provide each guest with a comfortable stay. I am glad to see that your room was clean to your satisfaction and that you were able to enjoy the pool and Carinos Italian Restaurant. I hope you had a nice visit while in Sioux Falls and I am thrilled to see we were a part of that experience.
We invite you back soon!
Val Carman, General Manager

Been to Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!