“Perfect Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 48 hotels in Sioux Falls
Sturgis, South Dakota
“Perfect Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed 2 nights in a king suite and everything about our stay was great. Rooms are spacious and very clean, location is excellent for shopping and restaurants, pool area would be perfect for our 2 small children, and beds and pillows are so comfortable! I would definitely stay here again. Breakfast is the only "ok" thing.... Your typical hotel breakfast but still good.

• Stayed April 2013
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments on your past stay with us. I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again very soon!

202 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I stayed Friday evening through Sunday morning at this Sioux Falls hotel. From the beautifully decorated lobby area, we thought the hotel would be nice for a traveling couple. We couldn't have been more incorrect. Both nights, the hotel was filled with screaming and squealing children, running up and down the hallways on their way to and from the pool. We stayed on the first floor, so we walked around the hotel to the second and third floors to see if we could possibly switch to a quieter room there. To our dismay, both the second and third floors were just as loud, with doors propped open and people shouting, laughing and partying.

We ended up sleeping horribly because of all the noise. Whenever anyone near us would use the water, it sounded like a thunderstorm crashing into our room. The walls were paper thin. The beds were uncomfortable, and the pillows made our necks stiff. We also had quite a bit of noise from the parking lot and street, as our room had a door to the outside.

The room was also terribly small, leaving us barely any room to walk around. It was also very dark and dismally lit. All in all, the experience at this hotel was irritating, depressing and sleep-depriving. When we checked out on Sunday morning, we complained at the front desk, and the manager gave us one of our nights free -- which we definitely appreciated. However, we will still never go back to this hotel, because the experience was just horrible.

Room Tip: Do not select a room near the pool. It is mind-boggling how noisy this area is. Much more so than ot...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts concerning your past stay with us. We strive to provide each guest with a comfortable and pleasant stay-and hearing directly from our guests lets us know if we are achieving our goals. I am so sorry to know that we did not provide you with the stay you deserve. I was made aware of your situation and do hope that we handled everything to your satisfaction. Please know how truly sorry I am for the frustration and lack of sleep you endured. I do hope you had a nice visit while in Sioux Falls and I am sorry your stay with us was not part of that experience. I would love opportunity to win back your loyalty. Please contact me at the hotel directly if you should choose to give us another try for the stay you deserve!
Thank you again for your input and I do hope to hear from you soon.
Sioux Center, Iowa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

This hotel is every bit of the beautiful that you see on the pictures. Staff is fantastic. The pool was absolutely a hit for the kids. They loved everything about it. The water slide is so much fun. Everything is spotless clean. The breakfast was like none other. So many healthy and fresh choices! O, and ps try the lobster filled ravioli from the restaurant =) o for yum! A MUST STAY IF YOU ARE EVER IN SIOUX FALLS SD! THANK YOU SIOUX FALLS CLUBHOUSE HOTEL & SUITES FOR MAKING OUR STAYCATION SO AWESOME! YOU ARE THE BEST.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Thank you so much for your fabulous comments about the hotel and our staff. There is nothing more satisfying than to know we have provided a comfortable and pleasant stay for our guests. We are so thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your stay and your dining experience at Carinos Italian. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us-we hope to see you often!!
Val Carman
Rock Valley, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We took the family on a weekend getaway. The rooms were nice, the pool was small but good for kids, and the breakfast was very good and well stocked. We had a problem with one of the rooms and the management took care of it right away, we were moved to another upgraded room that was very nice. I would recommend a stay here, we will return when in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your past experience while staying with us. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay and that you recommend our hotel. We hope to see you again soon!
Cleveland, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I travel extensively to all types of places. I love American roadtrips. This was a wonderful place to spend some time. The service was outstanding and the hotel was lovely. I really enjoyed the backyard and opportunity to sit out beside a fire.
In the morning, we went biking. Bikes were available for free!
Restaurant was similar to Olive Garden. Although not exactly my type of place, it will do. There are also other options in the area.
If you are going to the area, I highly recommend a night or two here. I also suggest a drive to the falls.
N.B. I did travel to SD 9 months ago; took me a little while to write. I am sure this is all still valid.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments concerning your stay with us this past summer. I am glad to see you were able to take advantage of the fire pits and bikes!! I am thrilled to know that we provided you and your family with a comfortable and pleasant stay.
I do hope you enjoyed your visit in South Dakota and that we were a part of your vacation experience. We hope to see you back in 2013!!
Pierce, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Our family stayed there Friday-Sunday while in town for some skiing and tubing. Love this Hotel..from checking in to checking out everything was perfect...kids (ok and us) loved the pool, slides etc. Everything was clean and comfortable. We had a 3rd floor room and it was QUIET--no other room noise at all. Would not hesitate to stay there again!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
I would like to personally thank you for such a wonderful comment on your recent stay with us-Our goal is to provide everyone with a relaxing and comfortable stay and hearing from our guests let's us know if we have accomplished our goal. I am glad you had a nice weekend in Sioux Falls and that we were a part of that experience.
We welcome you to stay with us again.
Val Carman
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Have been in Club House few times now 3-5. Loved it every time. This is my and my family's vacation without leaving town. rooms are comfortable, service and people are friendly, breakfast is tasty ( love the waffles!). My son loves the pool and the slide, while I love the fireplace and the very relaxing environment. Will stay there again :) Stay there as a family or a romantic couple re treat. We did it both ways and loved it. Definitely, a favorite hotel in town.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments concerning your past stays with us! It is thrilling to know that each visit we have provided you the comforts of home. We thank you for choosing to stay with us and look forward to seeing you back soon!!
Val Carman, General Manager

Been to Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!