“Will return if given the chance” 4 of 5 stars

Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2320 South Louise Avenue, Sioux Falls, SD 57106   |
Ranked #5 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Seattle, WA
“Will return if given the chance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

While driving cross-country, we needed an overnight place to stay in Sioux Falls. This hotel wasn't really what we'd have normally picked for an overnight, 8-hour stay, but it was recommended by friends, so we gave it a shot.

Despite the brief nature of our stay, we had comfortable accommodations, the room and amenities were quite nice, and the complimentary breakfast was an excellent way to start a new day of driving. I also had a chance to look around a little while taking our dog for a morning walk, and it looked like the pool area would be a hit for our kids. The last bonus for us was Coffea Roasterie just across the parking lot (also recommended by our friends), which was an incredible find.

I can't give a full "Excellent" on this review, because we frankly were barely there, but if we ever need a stay in Sioux Falls again, we'll return here.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you so much for your nice comments concerning your past stay with us. I am so glad you chose to stay with us and that you feel you will stay again if ever back in Sioux Falls. We look forward to welcoming you back!!
Val Carman, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Have spent many nights here over the past 6 months. Each time it has been enjoyable. The rooms have been good as has been the service. The breakfast in the morning is included and is very good. If I needed to spend time in a hotel in Sioux Falls again this is the place I would stay. I would recommend this place to others.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
I would like to thank you for your nice comments about our hotel. Our goal is to provide each guest with a Home away from Home experience. I am glad to see that you choose to stay with us and we hope to see you again very soon!
Happy Holidays
Val Carman
Palm Harbor, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

The property is lovely, well kept and the staff was wonderful! Used the business office and the front desk faxed some documents for me with a smile. Very nice! Breakfast was average. I'd definitely go back again! Dying to give this place 5 stars, but we did have an awfully noisey upstairs neighbor. At about 9 pm I thought they were moving furniture. Then playing basketball. Running back and forth for over an hour. They quieted up at about 11 pm. I should have called the front desk, but I was watching TV, and figured they'd stop eventually. Just surprised that much noise was so loud from upstairs in what appeared to be such a well put-together inn. Luckily, by the time I shut the TV off, it got quiet. Kids will love the pool which has slides made in the shape of frogs and a sprayer. Spa looked inviting, but we never quite got there. Italian dinner from next door, room service, was quite good. Not authentic Italian, but very good. And again convenient traveling with our dog.

Room Tip: The patio rooms on the first floor are perfect if traveling with a pet, and like a back side entry/e...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for all of the wonderful comments about our staff and hotel. In general, we are a cozy, quiet hotel-I am very sorry you had to experience a noisy neighbor and that the noise was so noticeable. We are very proud to be a pet-friendly hotel so I am most pleased that we can accomodate you and your dog comfortably.
We hope to see you again very soon!
Woodbury, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stayed for 3 days while in town for a wedding and had a great visit. We stayed in one of the family suites, a perfect size for our family of 2 adults and 3 small boys. Pool was perfect sized for the kids to keep busy. Shuttle drivers were a great benefit to help us get around town. Breakfast was above average for a complimentary offering. Many of the other guests enjoyed the firepits at night. Would book there again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments concerning your past stay with us-I am thrilled to see you were able to enjoy one of our beautiful family suites. They are perfect for families and offer alot of space. I hope you had a wonderful time in Sioux Falls for the wedding and we are so glad you chose to stay with us! Thank you again and we hope to see you back soon.
Allentown PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

Thanks to the staff for giving us a ground floor room when we called ahead to,check on the pet policy. How simple to go,in and out withndog, and adjacent trail to walk. Grounds are lovely, room was spotless, and breakfast is great,and can be enjoyed outside. We were on a cross country trip and made sure to route our trip just to include this as a stop. Wish there were more of these hotels.

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
Thank you for your nice comments. I am so glad we were able to accomodate you on the 1st floor for easy access for you and your pet. We are very proud to be pet friendly and are thrilled that you chose to stay with us-we hope to see you again soon!
Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

The service was friendly; the lobby is expansive and inviting; the rooms are clean & comfortable & quiet. The free continental breakfast was just fine. The pool looked fun for the kids with water slides, but we didn't arrive early enough to give it a try. This was our first time @ a Clubhouse Inn. We will definitely look for them in the future! It's a lovely hotel experience

• Stayed September 2012
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Hello-I wanted to personally say "Thank You" for staying with us! I am thrilled to hear we provided you with a pleasant and comfortable stay. We hope to see you again very soon.
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for two nights as we traveled across the state to see the Badlands and Black Hills. This is a very nice hotel. They have a local shuttle which we used to take us to the start of the Sioux falls half marathon we were doing. They have fee bikes to use on the bike trail behind the hotel. The breakfast was just fair. The beds are great. I would stay again.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts concerning your past stay with us and I am thrilled to see you would choose to stay with us again. I do hope you enjoyed your trip through South Dakota and that we were a part of your vacation. We hope to see you again soon!
Val Carman, General Manager

Been to Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!