“Very nice hotel with many great amenities” 4 of 5 stars

Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2320 South Louise Avenue, Sioux Falls, SD 57106   |
Ranked #4 of 48 hotels in Sioux Falls
Chicago, Illinois
“Very nice hotel with many great amenities”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for two nights as we traveled across the state to see the Badlands and Black Hills. This is a very nice hotel. They have a local shuttle which we used to take us to the start of the Sioux falls half marathon we were doing. They have fee bikes to use on the bike trail behind the hotel. The breakfast was just fair. The beds are great. I would stay again.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts concerning your past stay with us and I am thrilled to see you would choose to stay with us again. I do hope you enjoyed your trip through South Dakota and that we were a part of your vacation. We hope to see you again soon!

192 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

Basically stayed here 2 separate nights during a road trip (2 adults and 2 children). Very happy with service, location, newness, and comfort of rooms. Useful small fridge in room. Just off the interstate. Lots of modern mid-priced restaurants and shopping right by.

Small pool with just basically a kiddie slide, a small waterslide and a whirlpool. Our kids loved it but got tired of it in 45 minutes (which was perfect for all of us). Not much actual swimming can occur here.

We decided not to use the breakfast provided and ate across the street at Cracker Barrel.

No problems with a late checkout one of the two times that we stayed here.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with your past stay with us. I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay both visits while on your road trip and that our location and service worked well for you. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again very soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

Thank you!! We stayed for 1 night for our 10 year anniversary. At check in the front desk congratulated us on our anniversary and gave us a complimentary upgrade to the Presidential Suite! What a beautiful place. Clean, comfortable and I cannot say enough about how gorgeous the suite was!! Thank you!!

• Stayed August 2012
I am so thrilled we were able to make your anniversary just that much more special by surprising you with the upgrade at check in. Our suites are truly amazing and being able to upgrade for a special day like yours is something we thoroughly enjoy doing. I hope you had a perfect visit while in Sioux Falls and thank you for choosing to stay with us! We hope to see you again very soon!
Carson City, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

I was very pleased with our spacious room. The 6 of us (2 adults and 4 children) were very comfortable. We were even given free use of a pack and play for my 2 yr old. The indoor pool was great for the kids and the breakfast was wonderful. Overall a great value!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
Thank you for sharing your experience with us-I am thrilled you and your children enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again very soon!
Marshalltown, IA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

We recently went to Sioux Falls to attend a wedding. The groom recommended staying at The Clubhouse Hotel & Suites. We chose a suite and it was great. The facility is clean and well appointed. The staff is very cordial, helpful and always smiling. Near Empire Mall and much more. Golf course are close, too. Johnny Carino's restuarant next door and is accessible through a wide hallway from the hotel. The food and drink were great! We willde

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Thank you for the wonderful comments on your past stay with us! I am glad you enjoyed our hotel while here for the wedding. I do hope you will choose to stay with us again very soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

Stayed at the Clubhouse for the first time. Pretty good rates for summertime. We were very pleased with the customer service from reservation to check-in, to our stay. We loved the large rooms! Plenty of room for our stuff and room for our 5-month old (and all the stuff that goes with!). The design is traditional with a modern twist and many nods to luxurious living. The breakfast was great, but then again, throw in Belgian waffles and fresh fruit, and I'd say that about anywhere. We will stay here again and we'll recommend it as well.

• Stayed August 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your past stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your room and our breakfast! I hope your travels through South Dakota were great and I am thrilled that we were a part of your summer trip.
We hope to see you again very soon!
Norfolk, NE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Stayed at this facility last week. My wife set it up for a birthday gift as part of a get away weekend. She got the package deal with Foleys Restaurant (Amazing food!) Great service, nice rooms - however, I wish there was a refrigerator and a microwave in the room - since they are trying to be kid friendly this kind of surprised me, unfortunately those things are important to me so this will most likely afftect me staying here in the future. But overall a great place to stay. I really liked the Little Cellar Wine Co. close to this hotel along with the Italian restaurant next door, both of which we took advantage of. A nice hotel!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts concerning your past stay with us. Hearing directly from our guests helps us provide the best service possible. I am glad you enjoyed the Foley's package. I apologize that some of our rooms do not come equipped with the items you mention but we will be adding these features to all of our rooms in the near future.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you back very soon!
Val Carman, General Manager

Been to Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!