“Better than expected” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Carson City, Nevada
“Better than expected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

I was very pleased with our spacious room. The 6 of us (2 adults and 4 children) were very comfortable. We were even given free use of a pack and play for my 2 yr old. The indoor pool was great for the kids and the breakfast was wonderful. Overall a great value!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
Thank you for sharing your experience with us-I am thrilled you and your children enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again very soon!
Val Carman, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Marshalltown, IA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

We recently went to Sioux Falls to attend a wedding. The groom recommended staying at The Clubhouse Hotel & Suites. We chose a suite and it was great. The facility is clean and well appointed. The staff is very cordial, helpful and always smiling. Near Empire Mall and much more. Golf course are close, too. Johnny Carino's restuarant next door and is accessible through a wide hallway from the hotel. The food and drink were great! We willde

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Thank you for the wonderful comments on your past stay with us! I am glad you enjoyed our hotel while here for the wedding. I do hope you will choose to stay with us again very soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

Stayed at the Clubhouse for the first time. Pretty good rates for summertime. We were very pleased with the customer service from reservation to check-in, to our stay. We loved the large rooms! Plenty of room for our stuff and room for our 5-month old (and all the stuff that goes with!). The design is traditional with a modern twist and many nods to luxurious living. The breakfast was great, but then again, throw in Belgian waffles and fresh fruit, and I'd say that about anywhere. We will stay here again and we'll recommend it as well.

• Stayed August 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your past stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your room and our breakfast! I hope your travels through South Dakota were great and I am thrilled that we were a part of your summer trip.
We hope to see you again very soon!
Norfolk, NE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Stayed at this facility last week. My wife set it up for a birthday gift as part of a get away weekend. She got the package deal with Foleys Restaurant (Amazing food!) Great service, nice rooms - however, I wish there was a refrigerator and a microwave in the room - since they are trying to be kid friendly this kind of surprised me, unfortunately those things are important to me so this will most likely afftect me staying here in the future. But overall a great place to stay. I really liked the Little Cellar Wine Co. close to this hotel along with the Italian restaurant next door, both of which we took advantage of. A nice hotel!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts concerning your past stay with us. Hearing directly from our guests helps us provide the best service possible. I am glad you enjoyed the Foley's package. I apologize that some of our rooms do not come equipped with the items you mention but we will be adding these features to all of our rooms in the near future.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you back very soon!
Bozeman, Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

I have stayed at the Clubhouse in Sioux Falls at least 4 times. My most recent stay, this week, was fine as always, with one exception: they missed two wake up calls! As it turns out, I did not miss any appointments but it could have been otherwise.

This is an excellent property, with large and nicely appointed rooms, free internet, a nice breakfast and centrally located. The staff are friendly and accomodating. So, I have good things to say. I am just miffed about the wake up call situation.

I will stay there again. But if the problem persists, I will move on to another property.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for sharing your past experience-our goal is to provide each guest with an "I Just Have to Stay here again" experience and clearly hearing about your wake up call situation we didn't live up to that expectation. I know the issue was reported immediately after being reported and any issue has been rectified. I am terribly sorry for our error and hope to see you very soon!
We truly appreciate your friendship and your business.
Val Carman
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Stayed at this property for a week. Propery was immaculate at all times! Rooms are huge! Service at the front desk and other help was super-friendly. There is everything you could possibly need nearby in the way of restaurants and shopping, as well. Very kid and family friendly!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
Thank you for sharing your experience from your past stay with us-staying in a hotel for a whole week can be very long so I am thrilled we were able to provide you with a comfortable stay during your visit-we truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!
Ripon, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

The clubhouse was a great choice for a stay in Sioux Falls. The lobby is stunningly decorated and very impressive upon entering the hotel. The location is excellent with shopping and restaurants witin walking distance.

The rooms are nicely decorated and spacious. We were on the 1st floor so we had a patio to use just outside our door. There is a bike path steps from the hotel and bikes are free for the using. In the evening hotel personnel will start a fire out on the patio near the pool which is an added touch.

There is a great retaurant attached to the hotel which offers outdoor seating with tiki torches.

Parking is free and very convenient.

In the morning there is a complimentary breakfast which was very nice and better than what you normally find at other chain hotels.

I would say this hotel was better than some upscale hotels I've stayed in.

My only disappointment was the pool. It seems geered to little kids and it's very small. I would have liked to have used a pool but about 4 kids were in this one and it seemed to not have enough space for adults.

Over all, I would reccoment this hotel.

Room Tip: The rooms on the 1st floor are very nice because of the patios and convenience to the bike path.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
I want to personally thank you for your very kind comments concerning your past stay with us-Our goal is to provide a "Home away from Home' experience for all guests and I am thrilled to see we were able to provide you with a comfortable and pleasurable stay. I do hope you enjoyed your trip to South Dakota and I am glad we were able to be a part of your experience and hope to see you again on your next visit.
Val Carman, General Manager

Been to Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!