“Great hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 48 hotels in Sioux Falls
Los Angeles, California
“Great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I stayed at this hotel over the 4th of July this and also was there last year. It is wonderful! Beautiful rooms and suites, helpful front desk, and lovely back area with fire pits that have wood provided by the hotel, plus somore kits! Nice free breakfast. Great place for a family reunion. Stay here!

Room Tip: Stay in the suite for a few dollars more and get extra room plus foldout couch if needed
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Thank you so much for spending your holiday with us-I am thrilled to see that you were able to enjoy all we have to offer our guests. I hope we become a part of your 4th of July tradition!!
Have a wonderful summer and we hope to see you again soon!

200 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

We travel across the country at least once a year; we plan our route to stay at Clubhouse Inn and Suites. Less expensive than even a Holiday Inn and no extra pet fees for our dog. Our kids love the pool, bikes and fire pit. We love that the hotel somewhatbhas the feel of a Hyatt but at a road trip price. We also recently stayed at the new Clubhouse in Pierre SD and it is just as great.

Also: the beds are SO comfortable. We are a family of five and fit in perfectly in a two queen suite.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I am so thrilled that we are a perfect choice for you and your family. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us!
We hope to see you again very soon.
'Merican
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

After Marriott gave away my pre-paid room, I stayed here instead. The furnishings are more traditionally styled whereas I prefer something more modern. Still, it was an excellent hotel. It is very convenient having Carino's and Coffea right next door. Great location. Ruby Tuesday's across the street. Barnes & Noble around the corner. Pretty much everything else in Sioux Falls is within walking distance. No need to drive.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, June 27, 2012
I wanted to personally thank you for choosing to stay with us-I am thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay and do hope you will be back soon!
Have a wonderful summer
Aurora, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

Clean room and lobby. Pool is good for younger kids ( mine are 5 and 7). Small water slide and very small water play arae so older kids didnt seem to be having as much fun. Bike path right next to hotel is nice. Staff is nice. I am all for conserving water, but water pressure in shower is really poor.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for sharing your past stay with us-I am glad your family was able to enjoy the pool area and feel terrible that you had poor water pressure. I do hope the problem was reported-thank you for bringing that to my attention. I hope your stay was pleasant and that we see you back soon!
Troy, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

We were starting our vacation with two nights in Sioux Falls, SD. Of course, we reviewed Trip Advisor; so glad we did! We were greated to a friendly staff, yummy cookies, and a great room! They have bicycles for free usage to ride the adjacent trail. I wanted a helmet, but the adult ones were all gone :( The next day, I was informed they had new adult helmet :)

Very lovely and inviting atmosphere, and always helpful staff! There is a Clubhouse in Chicago that Id like to try:)

The Italian restaurant next store was excellent as well. All in all, a great stay!

• Stayed June 2012
Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments on your past stay with us-I am glad you were able to enjoy the bike trails and cookies! I hope you enjoyed your visit while in Sioux Falls and I am glad we were a part of that experience. We hope to see you back soon!
Surrey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

Room was very nice and clean, the front desk staff were absolutely wonderful when we arrived, friendly and attentive and full of advise on places to go and visit and eat. Had breakfast to go as we had a long journey and although I didnt sit down to eat, the selection on show was extensive and the bagels I had were yummy. Definitely somewhere I would revisit as the price for the night was favourable.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful comments on your past stay with us. I am extremely proud of my staff and agree, they truly represent what customer service is about. I will share your comments with them-our goal is to provide each guest with an "I Just Have to Stay Here Again" experience. I am so glad we achieved that goal with your stay. We look forward to serving you in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

This is a favorite stop when we travel to Montana. We have dogs, and this is truly a pet friendly hotel. They have spacious rooms on the first floor that open out to the parking lot, which makes dog walking so easy. The hotel is immaculate; the staff, friendly and helpful. Plus , our favorite restaurant is nearby.

• Stayed August 2011
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, May 10, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay with us! I am thrilled that we are able to accomodate you and your pets. We hope to see you again very soon!!
Val Carman, General Manager

Been to Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!