“Clean rooms.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 51 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Aurora, Illinois
“Clean rooms.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

Clean room and lobby. Pool is good for younger kids ( mine are 5 and 7). Small water slide and very small water play arae so older kids didnt seem to be having as much fun. Bike path right next to hotel is nice. Staff is nice. I am all for conserving water, but water pressure in shower is really poor.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, June 27, 2012
Thank you so much for sharing your past stay with us-I am glad your family was able to enjoy the pool area and feel terrible that you had poor water pressure. I do hope the problem was reported-thank you for bringing that to my attention. I hope your stay was pleasant and that we see you back soon!
Val Carman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Troy, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

We were starting our vacation with two nights in Sioux Falls, SD. Of course, we reviewed Trip Advisor; so glad we did! We were greated to a friendly staff, yummy cookies, and a great room! They have bicycles for free usage to ride the adjacent trail. I wanted a helmet, but the adult ones were all gone :( The next day, I was informed they had new adult helmet :)

Very lovely and inviting atmosphere, and always helpful staff! There is a Clubhouse in Chicago that Id like to try:)

The Italian restaurant next store was excellent as well. All in all, a great stay!

• Stayed June 2012
Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments on your past stay with us-I am glad you were able to enjoy the bike trails and cookies! I hope you enjoyed your visit while in Sioux Falls and I am glad we were a part of that experience. We hope to see you back soon!
Surrey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

Room was very nice and clean, the front desk staff were absolutely wonderful when we arrived, friendly and attentive and full of advise on places to go and visit and eat. Had breakfast to go as we had a long journey and although I didnt sit down to eat, the selection on show was extensive and the bagels I had were yummy. Definitely somewhere I would revisit as the price for the night was favourable.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful comments on your past stay with us. I am extremely proud of my staff and agree, they truly represent what customer service is about. I will share your comments with them-our goal is to provide each guest with an "I Just Have to Stay Here Again" experience. I am so glad we achieved that goal with your stay. We look forward to serving you in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

This is a favorite stop when we travel to Montana. We have dogs, and this is truly a pet friendly hotel. They have spacious rooms on the first floor that open out to the parking lot, which makes dog walking so easy. The hotel is immaculate; the staff, friendly and helpful. Plus , our favorite restaurant is nearby.

• Stayed August 2011
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, May 10, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay with us! I am thrilled that we are able to accomodate you and your pets. We hope to see you again very soon!!
South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

My daughter and I stayed here for two nights (a Friday and Saturday night). The hotel was very nice. The complimentary breakfast was good with biscuits/gravy, waffles, fresh fruit, oatmeal, yogurt, bagels/toast, breakfast rolls and donuts, breakfast bars and any breakfast drink you would want. The staff was very friendly at check-in and check-out. The housekeeping staff does a wonderful job at keeping not only the rooms but the whole hotel clean. The TV was huge and the beds very comfortable. There were fire pits on the backside of the hotel and there were some people around one of them on Saturday night. We could hear them having a good time and I was concerned about how late they would be out there. At exactly 10:00 pm, the fire was put out and the party went inside. I'm not sure if it is a hotel policy to put the fires out at 10:00 or if the party decided to end on its own but it certainly wasn't an issue. The hotel is conveniently located. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments with your recent stay with us! I am very happy to know that the staff impressed you-I am very fortunate to have a great staff that truly understands what customer service is all about. They will be thrilled to see your comments. I am most thrilled to see that you will stay with us again-we hope to see you soon!
Mackinac Island, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

Checked tripadvisor before we arrived in SD, what a classy place. Made a reservation online and got a great rate and it was worth every penny we paid.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, April 2, 2012
Thank you so much for sharing your views concerning your recent stay with us. Our goal is to provide each and every guest with a Home away from Home experience. Hearing directly from our guests let's us know if we have fulfilled that goal. I am thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay-we look forward to welcoming you back very soon!
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

Stayed here for one night in February 2012. Overall I thought it was a great hotel and consistent with the #1 rating in Sioux Falls.

I had a suite - a relatively large living room, with sofa, tv, sitting and kitchen areas (sink, microwave). The bedroom was spacious and clean with an ensuite bathroom. Everything was clean, of a modern decor and in good condition.

The best thing about this hotel: they have a shuttle van that will drive you around the area. It picked us up at the airport, and then the next day took us to a meeting about 30 minutes away. We made a reservation for 7:30 am and the van was waiting - just a great service and it was free. They also have a nice free breakfast in the lobby.

The only complaint I had was that my room overlooked the front of the hotel and the bright lights outside (hotel's lights) were difficult to keep out, even by pulling the drapes closed.

I used the hotel gym and it was sufficient - 3 cardio machines and a handful of dumbells. There is also an indoor pool. We ate in the Italian restaurant in the hotel - it was decent (even though every dish seemed heavy on the cream or cheese) although not anything to write home about.

I definitely would stay here again if I am ever back in Sioux Falls.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the front of the hotel will have a glare from hotel's exterior lights.