“1st Friday Specials” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 333 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: Dessert
“1st Friday Specials”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Stop by on the first Friday of the month for the buy 2 get 1 free macaroons. You will not be disappointed! I recommend the lemon. Amazing!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“The best of the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

I have been countlessly floored by their brilliant pastries! The combination of flavor, texture and presentation is worth every penny!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“We are so happy to have CH Patisserie in Sioux Falls!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

CH Patisserie is the newest gem in the Sioux Falls Downtown food scene. Chris Hamner is Bravo TV's winner of Top Chef
Just Desserts Season 2 and he has brought his fabulous talents to our City. All of his pastries are works of art and taste every bit as good as they look. They are expensive but there is nothing else like these treats anywhere in the region. The shop is a quaint little pastry shop in a historic building. French press coffee is available to enjoy with your treat. Take away treats are packaged with tender, loving care. Chis is on premises most of the time and is a warm, friendly host. Stop in and enjoy one of his creations, you won't be sorry.

Visited October 2013
Spooner, Wisconsin
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

We were in town for a wedding and were wandering around town checking out this new to us city. I happened upon this and went in hoping to find some of the great pastries I had in France last year. What a gem this place is!!! They had a great selection of macaroons which I can eat and they are gluten free along with the most elegant looking desserts. I had some of the best macaroons I've ever had. I recommend the the salted caramel, to DIE for and definitely better than any I had in Paris. I had to go back the next day and get my fix. I don't get dessert very often so I took advantage. The pastry chef is obviously amazing. He won a season of Top Chef desserts and we spotted him there. Just go, you won't regret and the prices were pretty reasonable

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
'Merican
“Came for the french press coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

We wanted to go to Coffea, but they were always closed. We had dessert and french press coffee. The coffee wasn't as good as what I make at home, but better than any other store-bought coffee or espresso drinks. Maybe ask them to grind the beans a bit more finely.

• Visited September 2013