“We are so happy to have CH Patisserie in Sioux Falls!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 9 Bakeries in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Description: CH Patisserie in downtown Sioux Falls, South Dakota, is a special place where people gather for European-inspired pastries with a unique elegance all their own. World Champion Pastry Chef Chris Hanmer has created an exciting menu of changing flavors and tastes that will keep visitors coming back to see what he offers next. More than elegent pastries, CH Patisserie also offers sweet luxury treats that can soon be shipped to your home or to your friends, family, and clients.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“We are so happy to have CH Patisserie in Sioux Falls!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

CH Patisserie is the newest gem in the Sioux Falls Downtown food scene. Chris Hamner is Bravo TV's winner of Top Chef
Just Desserts Season 2 and he has brought his fabulous talents to our City. All of his pastries are works of art and taste every bit as good as they look. They are expensive but there is nothing else like these treats anywhere in the region. The shop is a quaint little pastry shop in a historic building. French press coffee is available to enjoy with your treat. Take away treats are packaged with tender, loving care. Chis is on premises most of the time and is a warm, friendly host. Stop in and enjoy one of his creations, you won't be sorry.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank RoxieB53

Spooner, Wisconsin
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

We were in town for a wedding and were wandering around town checking out this new to us city. I happened upon this and went in hoping to find some of the great pastries I had in France last year. What a gem this place is!!! They had a great selection of macaroons which I can eat and they are gluten free along with the most elegant looking desserts. I had some of the best macaroons I've ever had. I recommend the the salted caramel, to DIE for and definitely better than any I had in Paris. I had to go back the next day and get my fix. I don't get dessert very often so I took advantage. The pastry chef is obviously amazing. He won a season of Top Chef desserts and we spotted him there. Just go, you won't regret and the prices were pretty reasonable

'Merican
“Came for the french press coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

We wanted to go to Coffea, but they were always closed. We had dessert and french press coffee. The coffee wasn't as good as what I make at home, but better than any other store-bought coffee or espresso drinks. Maybe ask them to grind the beans a bit more finely.

“WOW!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

We just tried the desserts last night and I couldn't wait to write a review it was just that good. My husband had a milk chocolate truffle and loved it. We also had the peanut butter crunch and all i can say is omg out of this world!!! If u love peanut butter, caramel and chocolate do not wait go there and try it as soon as u can. We have also tried the lemon tart was also very good but the star of the night was the peanut butter crunch. It could become an addiction.

“Delicious desserts!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

A friend and I stopped in for a treat and we had a difficult time deciding. The desserts all looked beautiful! The tiramisu was great and the chocolate dream was divine, but incredibly rich. We would highly recommend treating yourself!