“Goshen trip -2” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Prineville, Oregon
“Goshen trip -2”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Good food would recommend this place to anyone, clean and great service. Easy location to find, we were just off the interstate with minimum cross of roads and congested traffic.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

staunton
“not worth the stop”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

we were not impressed. the food was basically tasteless and the waiter wasn't much better. didn't refill our water glasses until i lifted the glass in the air and another waiter said "what do you want?". He then told our waiter to refill my water. didn't bother about the other two people at our table. they had to stop him and ask for refills too. considering our bill was $70 plus I think he would have made a little more effort but he was too busy horsing around with the other waiters. won't be back

Visited August 2013
Spencer, Iowa
“DISGUSTING”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

this was the first time my family and I went to a Chili's and it was the worst experience ever. we got seated by a tall skinny guy at a nasty table that had food all over the ground. I pulled out my chair and noticed that there was food on it as well as on my mothers. I asked him if he could get a rag and wipe down the chairs. he acted like it was such an effort to do something. he got a wet cloth and wiped the chairs down and then walked away. my mother and I just exchanged out wet chairs with other chairs that were at another table. our waiter was Rico and he was a fairly good waiter. my mother suggested to him that he should tell the manager that the people working at Chili's should learn how to dress properly considering every guy working there had baggy pants on. no one wants to see that. our food was also not the greatest; we have had better. we will NOT be going back to another Chili's. this place was disgusting.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Spencer, Iowa
“Rude Host”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

First time going to Chilis, when we got there there was a guy host. He did not look very clean, and his outfit was not very work friendly. Baggy pants, and could see his boxers. Anyways he sat us a table and there was food all over the ground and on all the tables and seats. We looked at him and said were not sitting on chairs that haven't been wiped down, the he took one of the menus and used it as a thing to get rid of the food on the chairs. He didn't wipe it down so there was grease on the chairs, then we asked him to actually get a rag, and wipe down the chairs. He acted like it was such a big deal, and he had other things to do. He came back and wiped down the chairs, and did not dry them off. So we had to grab others chairs. The waiter was nice, but the food was awful. Nothing special. The plates they gave us for an appetizers were all wet, and not wiped off. Never going to this place ever again.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“Nice atmosphere, food not so good.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I asked for a simple order with NO dressing or sauces of any kind, and it came covered in a ginger oil combined on it. Had to send it back for a re-do. I got the same grilled chicken back on fresh lettuce. it looked like they had just grabbed it off of the old plate and threw it on the new plate. I'm hoping they at least wore gloves to handle it and didn't spit in it!

We were tired after a very long day on the road. it was good to sit (not in the car) and have a meal.Bummer the wait staff didn't get it right the first time. They were nice though.

• Visited June 2013