“Great Place with Good Ambience” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
USA
“Great Place with Good Ambience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

For couples, this is the best hotel to dine in Sioux Falls area with lot of Italian delights. Very good ambiance, and the attitude to its customer is really great.

Visited October 2013

Mountain Lake, Minnesota
“Sad Salad”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I am an Olive Garden lover! Unfortunately, this Olive Garden leaves a lot to be desired. Normally when I have entered an Olive Garden, I am immediately greeted. At this location I was asked how many in my party and that was it. The wait staff was not very friendly and was not attentive to all customers. There was a group of hunters who were flirting with a member of the wait staff and while she was engaged in "chatting" with them, everyone else... including me, was ignored. When my salad arrived, the lettuce was wilted and some was rotten. I tried to pick out the worst and hoped that the next bowl would be better. Regrettably, it was worse. The bread sticks were not fresh and the whole experience was simply unpleasant! I won't be going back to that location anytime soon.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Luther, Michigan
“great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

We always love coming here. Back home we have to travel an hour either way to go to Olive Garden. Food and staff were great.

Visited August 2013
Whiteville, NC
“Olive Garden Fan”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I like Olive Gardens and seldom find one that disappoints. Sometimes I don't like surprises. This one fit the bill after a long day on the road. Food was good and service was very friendlier than most. Glad we ate here.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lichfield, United Kingdom
“Nice Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Me and my girl decided to try Olive Garden as we had not been before but had heard good things. We were not disappointed. The service was good and the staff very friendly. The food tasted delicious and there was a nice atmosphere about the place.

We will certainly come back again.

• Visited April 2013