“Surprised” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Asian, Chinese, Japanese, NorthWestern Chinese
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

We ventured in for dinner on a weeknight. The interior is decorated very nicely and the restaurant is big. I appreciated the fact that the seating areas are divided up so it isn't too loud. The hibachi grill wasn't as good as I hoped but most of the buffet selections were flavorful. I also enjoyed the green tea ice cream.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“I love this place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

I actually live in Sioux Falls and have eaten here several times. They were so good when they first opened, that they put Jumbo buffet out of business. It is usually pretty busy there and that is the ONLY big down fall. The food is always amazing and hot. The service is great, the tables are kept clean and drinks always full. I love the seafood and Crab Rangoon's. I would recommend this place, but be prepared for it to be PACKED full of people.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Huron, South Dakota
“Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Hibachi has sooo many choices of food and deserts. Food is amazing and the waiting staff is always there to fill your drinks or take your plates. Clean restaurant and bathrooms.

The only reason I took a star off is because they have you pay at the table, so we paid at the table. With receipt in hand we walked out the door and one of the waiters came running out the door after us saying "you no pay!" Even after showing him the receipt he took the receipt back and found the waitress and asked her before they'd let us leave. We've been there before and this didn't happen. Hope it doesn't again.

We will eat there again. But if this happens again, we may not.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Rapid City, South Dakota
“So many choices!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

I was told this was a large buffet and it sure was! All kinds of Chinese food...more then the average Chinese buffet. All kinds of seafood. Didn't try the grill (which was cooked in front of you) but there were a lot of people in line for it...
Im looking forward to returning to try all the things I didn't get to try!
Price was average for a buffet, lots of seating, and the place itself was very nice.

Tyler, Minnesota
“A must-go-to place whenever we're in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

We stop here every time we're in Sioux Falls. Their Teppanyaki chicken, Mexican chicken, and crab rangoons are to die for! I highly recommend this restaurant. It has a nice, fun atmosphere and look to it. The servers are very attentive to keeping dirty plates off tables, and drinks full. If you're going on a weekend for supper, expect a 10-15 minute wait to be seated, as the lines do get rather long!

• Visited February 2014