“***CLOSED***” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Beautifully remodeled space in historic building downtown is locally owned and family-run. Excellent reviews from guests with accolades for service, atmosphere and quality food. We insist that some of the most satisfying meals are those that seem to be the simplest.With a daily menu focused on gourmet 'old school' pizzas and fresh ground, hand-pattied gourmet burgers you are sure to find a few items that you crave. All our dressings and sauces are from scratch and our 'Surf & Turf Caesar' salad is quickly becoming legendary. CARRYOUT Food, Beer and Wine....332-2236 Ask for daily specials!Our gameroom and special event facility offer flexibility and more good times to our guests and in the summers, there's an amazing view from our patio!Come down and see why our guests are all so happy!
San Antonio, Texas
“***CLOSED***”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

They are currently closed. Apparently, they will reopen in the future at a different location, however.

Visited November 2013

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
“A catered party to beat all”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Last night, I attended an industry holiday party that was utterly outstanding. The format included a four course meal served a various parts if the building. Each course had a wine and beer paring specific to the course. The amuse bouch was a shooter of carrot/squash soup with ginger. The appetizer consisted of three delectable small plates. The main meal was a mozzarella stuffed ravioli and the desserts were truffles and an awesome chocolate wine and beer. The owner presented the meal and it was an amazing experience. I recommend this restaurant for a conventional meal or creating a special event.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Sometimes it's right in front of your nose!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Quickly -

Sioux Falls isn't a Foodie paradise. There are a few - a few - restaurants that are pretty greatt but anything new is usually full of pretension or a franchise.

Tonight, we went to Acoustic on the repeated recommendation of a few people and...it's awesome!

The menu is small and the choices aren't exactly exotic cuisine...but it's solid! I had a pizza - thin crust with a braided heel; it was almost Napoli style with oil, garlic and thin toppings only it wasn't greasy, overpowering or skimpy. I got to sample the Brisket BBQ and though it arrived with the presentation of a small-town diner, the flavor was outstanding! Lean meat, rich sauce...and please. Don't tell me that those sweet potato fries are anything but home made...because I wouldn't believe it if they weren't; crisp, light breading...

Our service was excellent; she knew the menu up/down and made recommendations based on her experience. I like that as it shows the Help care about their craft. Food came on time, hot food hot, cold food cold...as expected.

Wine was fairly priced but our bottle was off...and it really didn't matter because the rest of the meal was awesome.

The Sangria is supposedly awesome but I'm not a fan. Not that that matters as I don't like sangria anyway.

Pricing is right in-line with anything from the franchises to mid-level restaurants - expect an $18 ticket pp with drinks, tax and tip.

However, it's rare that a restaurant is excellent and even rarer that you leave wondering if the rest of the menu is made with such care. We will be back to try the rest.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

I have been there three times in the last 30 days. The servers are Fun - Food is even better. (Always consider Chef Josh's Special Of The Day - and hope there is some left when you get there.)

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saint Louis, Missouri
“So Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Had dinner here and it was so good. I had the blackjack burger with sweet potato fries and would probably have to have them again if I returned because they were great. The banana foster cake was amazing as well.

The atmosphere was warm and welcoming on a cold night. The price was great for the value and quality of the food. Should I return to the area I'll definitely go back.

• Visited December 2013