“Well kept, great park, a must see!” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Parks
Attraction Details
Elysian, Minnesota
4 attraction reviews
“Well kept, great park, a must see!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

My husband is a wounded veteran so this was a must see on our trip. I was very impressed with how well the park was kept up! The grass was mowed, flowers beautiful, flags flying high, and not a spec of litter in sight. I was a tad turned off at first as it seemed to be in a "bad" area of town, but we had a great time there! Beautiful paved paths make for an easy ride for stroller or wheelchair and the lawns were big enough to let your munchkins run around.The sculptures/monuments/plaques were all interesting to see as well! Must see.

Visited July 2014

Kansas City, Missouri
8 attraction reviews
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

This park is a wonderful tribute to all American Veterans. The grounds are well maintained with walking paths and benches where you can stop and reflect.

Visited May 2014
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
3 attraction reviews
“Respectful, Peaceful and a Beautiful tribute to our veterans”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This park is such a wonderful tribute to our veterans, no matter which war or conflict they may have fought in. It is a place where you can walk the trails or sit and reflect. It is beautiful and very well maintained. The park a great place to share with family or friends or just to go and be at peace with yourself.

Visited May 2014
Dallas
“This is a great park.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

This is a beautiful park in loving memory of all those whom have fought and died for this great country. This park is well keep, and has very nice walking trails.

Visited March 2014
lancaster
4 attraction reviews
“WHAT A GREAT PLACE TO VISIT AND LEARN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

This is the second time I have been here in the last 15yrs. The first time I had my young childeren with me. My wife and I explained things to them as best we could. They realy enjoyed it. They Asked lot of quenstions we also answered them the best we could. Now this yr We where able to take our grand son to see it. Boy did he enjoy it. He also asked many questions. We had a good time telling him.and explaining it to him. It is something our kids never for got and we hope he never will either.
As every one els has said this is a fantastic tribute .

Visited August 2013