“It's definitely a water park” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 20 Attractions in Sioux Falls
Type: Water Parks, Amusement Parks
Pensacola, Florida
“It's definitely a water park”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We have gone a few times this summer and my children enjoy it. I like the lazy river and my children like the water slides and wave pool. I do wish they allowed people to bring in "healthy" food as the food being sold is not healthy. The healthiest things on the menu are frozen grapes and a chicken salad. Bags are checked at the entrance, so sneaking in healthy foods is not even an option. Believe me, they will catch you trying to bring carrots and stuff in! Some people (like me) do not eat breads, pizza, ice cream and junk food. Please add some more healthy options.

Visited August 2014

Owatonna, Minnesota
4 attraction reviews
“Over Charged me at Swim Up Bar”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

I live out of state and was very excited to take my family to this waterpark but it turned out to be not all what I imaged. So my husband and I were on the lazy river with our children and I stopped at the swim up bar to buy 1 beer at the price of $7.00, I kept my card open so that my husband could swim in as you had to be over 21 to enter (which is just fine) and I rode around the river with the kids while he bought 1 beer at the price of $7.00. When he cashed out our tab he stated they didn't give him a receipt. We figured it was due to not want paper receipt in the river and thought nothing of it because we actually have faith in what seemed to be a nice family run establishment. When I got home and checked my account my card was charged double of what it should of been. After calling a couple times I finally got a response and they stated there was nothing they could do about it without a receipt. I was given no options or given a name of any other manager even though they were in the fault as I was not given a receipt. I am blown away by how they treated this situation. Other complaints are the infant/toddler pool was super slippery. My 2 year old slipped atleast 4 times (was not running at the time) and they have a smoking section very close to the small children's pirate slides and activity gym. Not healthy for your young child's lungs.

Visited August 2014
Estherville, Iowa, United States
9 attraction reviews
“It is a water park.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

My family has been to many water parks, so really this was just like the rest of them. Certainly not bad, just run of the mill. We were there on a very cold day in July, so it wasn't busy. the lazy river was frigid so we didn't stay there long. The wave pool was warm so that was the busiest place. the slides are fun. Stood in line for 40 minutes for a 5 minute Go Kart ride. If your kids love water parks, this one will keep them entertained for a short time anyway.

Brandon, South Dakota
4 attraction reviews
“Great for all ages”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

My husband and I have been here 2x this summer. Once on a hot day and once on a mild day. Both days we had a lot of fun because of the different activities. The batting cages were bad. Go carts were lots of fun. We are both 30 and had a blast great date night

3 attraction reviews
“So-so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

We have bought season passed for 3 years in a row and this year we are getting bored. The white slides have been the same for probably 20 years. The lazy river isn't big enough. The wave pool is extremely slippery. They really need some sort of thrill ride or this will be our last year buying season passes.