“They really look after you here!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of TownePlace Suites Sioux Falls

Save Saved
You added TownePlace Suites Sioux Falls to your Saves list
TownePlace Suites Sioux Falls
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4545 West Homefield Drive, Sioux Falls, SD 57106 (Formerly Settle Inn Suites of Sioux Falls)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #27 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Alberta, Canada
“They really look after you here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We discovered this gem of a hotel a year ago, and made sure that we finished a long day of driving by staying here again. The hotel honoured the discount coupon we had found in a booklet picked up in a rest area, and we had a pleasant mini-suite with a fully furnished kitchen, sitting area, and a comfortable bed. Breakfast was good, with plenty of fresh fruit, There is a large shopping mall nearby, with a choice of restaurants, including a Ruby Tuesday. We left, after a one-night stay, full of good feelings about the hotel and its staff. However, at our next stop, I found to my horror that I had left my toiletries bag in the bathroom! I contacted the receptionist, and we arranged for the bag to be sent to our final destination (Florida). Complications then ensued, but Teresa, the Assistant General Manager stepped in, informing me by e-mail what the problem was, and making sure that the bag was sent on. I have since received it. Readers of my reviews know that I have stayed in many hotels in many countries. The TownePlace Suites by Marriott in Sioux Falls is in the highest category!

Room Tip: Just tell the receptionist what your preferences are, and, if possible, they will be accommodated.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I'm an extended stay guest and very happy that the Company I work for put me in this Hotel. I've had a wonderful experience with nothing but Absolute Hospitality from the General Manager to the Housekeeping staff. The rooms are clean with complete kitchen, beds are very comfortable and breakfast is Great!
It's easy to reach off I-29, and in a perfect location for navigating the city.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Minneapolis, Mn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

The room (suite, actually) was very clean with a fully functional kitchen area. The decor was up-to-date and pleasant. Breakfast was fairly spartan but you could buy groceries and fix your own in your room if that matters to you. I stayed here on a weekend, when it's an especially good value, but during the week it's worthing checking out this hotel too. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.

Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

We were welcomed even though we showed up at 12:30AM. Very nice staff and great breakfast. The room was amazing, wish we could have stayed longer. You really cannot do too bad with a Marriott hotel. There hotel chain is tops on our list. The room was nicely supplied with even Paul Mitchell shampoo.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Edina, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

This is the 2nd time we've stayed here while visiting family in Sioux Falls, and we'd stay again. It's easy to reach off I-29, and in a perfect location for navigating the city. The Towneplace Suites concept is great for guests staying for an extended amount of time; the rooms have all the amenities to make it comfortable. The style is bright bold colors perhaps to compensate for the fact that the rooms have a moderate and simple design including smaller bathrooms without the fancy amenites. But it does the trick for a very nice price. All areas of this property were immaculate, including the pool area, the breakfast room, and the guestroom intself. Will stay here again.

Room Tip: We had a corner room, and it was pretty large compared to the last time we stayed here. Extra livin...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

Stopped in for one night,great location between I-29 and I-90. No reservation ,used one of the coupons from a roadside magazine vendor box. Not a problem honoring the coupon. Room was huge with complete kitchen,beds were in need of new mattress but overall our stay was excellent.Breakfast was really good too. Clean and easy.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Syracuse, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Stayed 4 nights. Room had refrigerator, microwave, stove, and utensils. Room was clean and quiet (I was using AC so fan operating). Breakfast is somewhat minimal (cereal, bagels, toast, one hot item per day) but starts at 6 a.m. for those who need to get going early in the morning. Hotel has easy access to interstate, large HyVee grocery to the west, some restaurants on opposite side of interstate. Empire Mall is nearby if you need to any shopping. Not quite as nice as the one SpringHill I stayed in and not quite as nice as most Residence Inns I've visited. I thought the indoor pool looked larger than most hotels of this type. Seemed to be a few more smokers than most places so could be an issue if you have a first floor window that you want to keep open. There was no hotel construction happening during my stay. Had no reason to interact with staff other than check in and check out and that went smoothly. I did see business people there (ties and jackets at breakfast) as well as airline personnel so I assume the place can't be awful.

Room Tip: East side faces interstate so could be noisier. I was on the east side but had no noise issues with...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Been to TownePlace Suites Sioux Falls? Share your experiences!