“nice, affordable, conveniently located, pet-friendly” 4 of 5 stars

Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #27 of 51 Hotels in Sioux Falls
GreenLeadersBronze level
Clive, Iowa
“nice, affordable, conveniently located, pet-friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

excellent value. serves the east/southeast side of sioux falls which has very few hotels. important to us and our standard poodle is the pet policy >> $10 per pet per night, with no weight limit, which clearly shows they are serious about being pet-friendly!! we'll be back often!

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Thomas: Thank you for trying our hotel during this visit to Sioux Falls. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We hope that you have found your hotel of choice for Sioux Falls and that you will stay with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Rochester, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I found this to motel to be located for easy access to places I was interested in seeing.
The staff is very friendly and helpful.
I will stay there again on my next trip to Sioux Falls.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear anncV3098EX: Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to post your comments. We are very glad that you enjoyed your time with us. We enjoy having you stay with us and we look forward to having you stay again very soon!
Sioux Falls
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've stayed at this Super 8 a few times. For the money it is OK. The rooms are clean and things work. The breakfast offerings are fairly typical, they have WiFi and a PC setup for boarding passes. It is in a part of town just off the freeway that makes it half the distance to my relatives as other hotels. I'll stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Walter: Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us while you were in town. We are very glad that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope that should you return to Sioux Falls, you will stay with us again.
Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2015

The location is a bit awkward...you have to do a U-turn if you come from the interstate...which we heard all night long. Parking was shared with hotels around it so it seemed tight. The rooms were out-dated but alright. The beds were not very comfortable and the bathroom sink was basically in the room with no separation so you'd walk up anyone else if you were trying to get ready at the sink. Breakfast offered good variety. We didn't have enough time to spend in the pool so I can't comment on that. This was the last stay of our trip, at the 4th hotel, and honestly I wished I had booked elsewhere in town.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, April 23, 2015
Dear TinaY78: Thank you for staying with us while in Sioux Falls and for taking the time to post your comments. I am sorry that you were not happy with our hotel. I do hope that you will consider trying our hotel again should you return to Sioux Falls.
Omaha
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2015

Very pleasant hotel. Pool area was clean as well as rest of hotel. Not recommended for small children due to closeness to interstate.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear TinaR: Thank you very much for staying with us! We are so glad that our staff made your stay a great one. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2015 via mobile

Great service, very well taken care of rooms! Never had time with the day Crew but the lady (Laura) at night was very polite and respectful and took care of us in a great well mannered and professional way. She most definitely was there for anything she could help us with.. Thanks!

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, April 11, 2015
Dear Jacobs2007: Thank you for taking the time to write such a great post! We appreciate you staying with us when you travel to Sioux Falls. We look forward to having you as a guest again soon.

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229? Share your experiences!