“I would stay somewhere else” 2 of 5 stars

Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #27 of 51 Hotels in Sioux Falls
GreenLeadersBronze level
Illinois
“I would stay somewhere else”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The location is a bit awkward...you have to do a U-turn if you come from the interstate...which we heard all night long. Parking was shared with hotels around it so it seemed tight. The rooms were out-dated but alright. The beds were not very comfortable and the bathroom sink was basically in the room with no separation so you'd walk up anyone else if you were trying to get ready at the sink. Breakfast offered good variety. We didn't have enough time to spend in the pool so I can't comment on that. This was the last stay of our trip, at the 4th hotel, and honestly I wished I had booked elsewhere in town.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear TinaY78: Thank you for staying with us while in Sioux Falls and for taking the time to post your comments. I am sorry that you were not happy with our hotel. I do hope that you will consider trying our hotel again should you return to Sioux Falls.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Omaha
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very pleasant hotel. Pool area was clean as well as rest of hotel. Not recommended for small children due to closeness to interstate.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear TinaR: Thank you very much for staying with us! We are so glad that our staff made your stay a great one. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great service, very well taken care of rooms! Never had time with the day Crew but the lady (Laura) at night was very polite and respectful and took care of us in a great well mannered and professional way. She most definitely was there for anything she could help us with.. Thanks!

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Jacobs2007: Thank you for taking the time to write such a great post! We appreciate you staying with us when you travel to Sioux Falls. We look forward to having you as a guest again soon.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2015

We stayed on a non-smoking floor and a non-smoking room but the cigarette smell in the room is powerful. I could still smell it even having been in the room for several hours, including the middle of the night. On top of that, the bed doesn't have any support. So a restless sleep it was! Would not recommend.

Stayed March 2015
HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Claire R: Thank you for staying with us while in Sioux Falls and for taking the time to post your comments. I am sorry that you were not happy with our hotel. I do hope that you will consider trying our hotel again should you return to Sioux Falls.
Mankato, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2015

This hotel was exactly what we needed - close to the hospital for an early morning surgery. The breakfast looked good but did not have time to indulge. The staff was very pleasant and we did not notice the traffic noise at all. Would use this hotel again for this purpose or just for a place to stay while traveling.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, March 29, 2015
Dear Sheila R: Thank you very much for giving our hotel a try. We appreciate you taking the time to post your comments and we hope that you have found your choice of lodging when coming to Sioux Falls. Thank you again for staying with us.

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229? Share your experiences!