“.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 51 Hotels in Sioux Falls
GreenLeadersBronze level
“.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Great service, very well taken care of rooms! Never had time with the day Crew but the lady (Laura) at night was very polite and respectful and took care of us in a great well mannered and professional way. She most definitely was there for anything she could help us with.. Thanks!

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Jacobs2007: Thank you for taking the time to write such a great post! We appreciate you staying with us when you travel to Sioux Falls. We look forward to having you as a guest again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed on a non-smoking floor and a non-smoking room but the cigarette smell in the room is powerful. I could still smell it even having been in the room for several hours, including the middle of the night. On top of that, the bed doesn't have any support. So a restless sleep it was! Would not recommend.

Stayed March 2015
Dear Claire R: Thank you for staying with us while in Sioux Falls and for taking the time to post your comments. I am sorry that you were not happy with our hotel. I do hope that you will consider trying our hotel again should you return to Sioux Falls.
Mankato, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel was exactly what we needed - close to the hospital for an early morning surgery. The breakfast looked good but did not have time to indulge. The staff was very pleasant and we did not notice the traffic noise at all. Would use this hotel again for this purpose or just for a place to stay while traveling.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Sheila R: Thank you very much for giving our hotel a try. We appreciate you taking the time to post your comments and we hope that you have found your choice of lodging when coming to Sioux Falls. Thank you again for staying with us.
Aberdeen,SD
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Old candy wrappers on the floor behind chair...made me ? How clean room was if bedding was even clean....mold in corners in bathroom. GROSS! Traffic noise was terrible made sleep impossible & finally bed was so worn out the mattress had a horrible sag couldn't get comfortable.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Jerusha W: Thank you for staying with us while in Sioux Falls and for taking the time to post your comments. I am sorry that you were not fully happy with our hotel. I do hope that you will consider trying our hotel again should you return to Sioux Falls.

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229? Share your experiences!