“Better than ever!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Mpls
“Better than ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

This Super 8 has always been one of the nicest we have ever stayed at (we have walked away from some) in 20 years of travel. In the past year and a half, new owners have updated it --decor, more green practices - although they still do not recycle :~< ), additional accessible outlets, and more. Still very reasonable rates and good service.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Jon O: Thank you very much for the great review and for being such a loyal guest. We appreciate you choosing our Super 8. We appreciate you noticing and appreciating the updates to our hotel. We hope that you will stay with us whens you return to Sioux Falls.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2015

The hospitality was wonderful and the help was wonderful and courteous. The place was very clean. Thank you so much! Liz and Tina were very helpful. I came in from a home fire with nothing. It was 3 below zero whenever I arrived with nothing. THANK YOU VERY MUCH AGAIN!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, January 14, 2015
Dear Gene: Thank you very much for choosing our hotel. We are very glad that you felt taken care of and that you saw the value of the hotel during your stay. We hope to see you again very soon.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2014

We arrive at this hotel without a reservation, yet were greeted by Laura who was extremely helpful and well, just outstanding to us. The room was clean, the breakfast nourishing, and what a mattered most to us was the friendly, professional service we received. Laura, simply rocked it.

Room Tip: May not want to stay too close to the pool
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, December 22, 2014
Dear Linda B: Thank you very much for staying with us again during your time in Sioux Falls. We are very happy to hear that you enjoy your time with us and Laura provided you with excellent service. We do hope that you will continue to stay with us the next time you return to Sioux Falls.
Independenc,KS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2014

We have stay there before. The service is always good and the people are always friendly. The only bad thing are room was next to the stairs and it was a little loud at time.

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, December 10, 2014
Dear 410bettyc: Thank you for staying with us while in Sioux Falls and for taking the time to post your comments. We hope to see you again soon!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2014

I recently visited family in Sioux Falls and stayed at this Super 8. I was pleasantly surprised as I was expecting far less for the price we paid. Rooms were newly remodeled and nice and clean, the housekeepers were friendly, breakfast was warm and satisfiying. Laura was more than friendly and seemed to know her customers needs. Overall I will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, November 29, 2014
Dear Kathy J: Thank you very much for choosing our Super 8 while in Sioux Falls. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2014

After driving all day we needed a place to spend the night to rest, we like super 8 so we checked out this hotel , the man and lady at the front desk we're so accomodating and very friendly so we stayed in this location.Bkfst was good and the room is nicely decorated, the room and linens looks real nice and new too, it's seems worth more than we paid for.love this place

Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, November 9, 2014
Dear Florian M: Thank you very much for choosing our hotel while you were in Sioux Falls. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and the amenities. We hope that you will choose us again should you return to Sioux Falls.

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229? Share your experiences!