“quiet” 3 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Zephyrhills
“quiet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

stayed here and Banny was a very nice and accomidating host. The Hotel is close to attractions and restaurant's also. The Falls is not far away either. Bike riding trails also....It has a quant feel and has a good location..

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Plain City, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

You could tell the motel had been recently updated. It was very nice and clean and had a decent breakfast. The front desk personnel were extremely helpful and pleasant. Thanks for a great stay at a great price!

Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear AJScheid: Thank you very much for the great compliment and for taking the time to post your comments. We look forward to having you stay with us again very soon!
Winnipeg, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

An OK motel for a short stay. Pros : Short drive to downtown restaurants and Falls park. Good pool and hot tub. Basic breakfast. Just off I-229, but east side room was quiet. Cons : About 4 - 5 miles from I-29. No elevator to 3rd floor. Bed a bit squeaky. Area around was a bit shabby - would not recommend taking a walk at night. No interesting views.

Room Tip: A room away from the highway will be quieter
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Paul: Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. It appears that you did not see the elevator or the elevator signs during your recent stay, our property does have an elevator which goes to all 3 floors in the building. We look forward to having you stay with us again very soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

After a long trip Laura was such a nice end to it. Not having gotten a reservation she made checking in a breeze and even helped carry our luggage and opened our room door for us.
Breakfast was great and the housekeeping and rest of the staff was such a great help for our
every need as we have two young children. Thanks for making our stay comfortable and pleasant.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Lori: Thank you very much for such a great review. We appreciate you staying with us and hope that you will continue to stay with us when in Sioux Falls.

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229? Share your experiences!