“I stay at Wyndham hotels and have not yet been able to get...” 3 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2616 East 10th Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57103   |
Ranked #24 of 49 hotels in Sioux Falls
GreenLeadersBronze level

175 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I'm here all week for business. first night of my stay I am exhausted from a long drive, so I just order delivery. I place the leftovers in the fridge for later and leave for my job (taking my luggage with me due to past bad experiences with staying in a hotel). When I come back, I see the room is clean and tidy. Too tidy. Housekeeping threw out all of my leftovers and now I sit with an empty stomach. What is the point of having a refridgerator in your room when housekeeping is just going to throw it out anyways? What a waste. I'm staying all week and I can't even stock the refridgerator for fear of it getting cleaned out!

Room Tip: Take all of your belongings with you when you are away from your room!! Rooms are also noisey and su...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

1st, location, in the perfect place for dining, shopping, close to fashionable Phillips st, enjoyed the motel and the city. The overnight clerk, Laura always had breakfast ready,smiling always ready to help, the biscuits and gravy were delicious.

• Stayed August 2014
Yorkton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Rooms were clean, breakfast area clean, and breakfast was good. Was an odor in the hall way that was unpleasant. This odor did not extend into the room.
Access to the unit was inconvenient and access to travel east from the hotel was awkward. The access issues were the main draw backs.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229

Address: 2616 East 10th Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57103
Location: United States > South Dakota > Sioux Falls
#2 Green Hotel in Sioux Falls
#9 Business Hotel in Sioux Falls
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Sioux Falls
Super Eight Sioux Falls

If you own or manage Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.