“Great staff, lead by Laura!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #27 of 51 Hotels in Sioux Falls
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Great staff, lead by Laura!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

1st, location, in the perfect place for dining, shopping, close to fashionable Phillips st, enjoyed the motel and the city. The overnight clerk, Laura always had breakfast ready,smiling always ready to help, the biscuits and gravy were delicious.

• Stayed August 2014
HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, September 27, 2014
Dear Frank: Thank you very much for staying with us during your recent visit to Sioux Falls and for taking the time to post your comments. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Yorkton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Rooms were clean, breakfast area clean, and breakfast was good. Was an odor in the hall way that was unpleasant. This odor did not extend into the room.
Access to the unit was inconvenient and access to travel east from the hotel was awkward. The access issues were the main draw backs.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, September 6, 2014
Dear Craig S: Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to post your comments. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do hope that you will stay with us again should you return to Sioux Falls.
Lincoln, Nebraska
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Room and bathroom were clean, but the furniture and decor were outdated. Fridge, microwave, and coffee maker were included and functional. Wireless internet worked well. TV included a decent selection of common cable channels plus HBO. I arrived at breakfast around 9 am and found it to be a bit messy with a depleted selection. Biscuits and gravy were advertised but not available. Available options included waffles, some bananas, yogurt, bread, bagels, some pre-packaged pastries and donuts. Definitely one of the cheapest options in Sioux Falls.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Dear jjsmooth11 : Thank you for staying with us while in Sioux Falls and for taking the time to post your comments. I am sorry that our hotel did not meet your expectations. Clearly you came to our breakfast area after 10am when breakfast was over and being cleaned. I do hope that you will consider trying our hotel again should you return to Rochester.

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229? Share your experiences!