“Hotel stay at Super 8” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #26 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
GreenLeadersBronze level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Lincoln, Nebraska
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Room and bathroom were clean, but the furniture and decor were outdated. Fridge, microwave, and coffee maker were included and functional. Wireless internet worked well. TV included a decent selection of common cable channels plus HBO. I arrived at breakfast around 9 am and found it to be a bit messy with a depleted selection. Biscuits and gravy were advertised but not available. Available options included waffles, some bananas, yogurt, bread, bagels, some pre-packaged pastries and donuts. Definitely one of the cheapest options in Sioux Falls.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, September 6, 2014
Dear jjsmooth11 : Thank you for staying with us while in Sioux Falls and for taking the time to post your comments. I am sorry that our hotel did not meet your expectations. Clearly you came to our breakfast area after 10am when breakfast was over and being cleaned. I do hope that you will consider trying our hotel again should you return to Rochester.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

My preferred motel chain did not have a location in Sioux Falls, but its website redirected me to the Super 8 site, where I came across this hotel. We were looking for a layover hotel before moving on to Rapid City. Yes, it's located in the older part of town (and quite dead on Sunday) but once we figured how to get onto the property and in the lobby we were very satisfied with the customer service and the amenities. The room was very clean, though the bathroom was a bit small; not a problem. Also, there was no iron and board available but I made do. The highlight of breakfast was biscuits and gravy - hoky smokes they were good! I can't remember the last Super 8 I stayed at, but THIS stay was one of the best I've had.
If you're a Kardashian go stay somewhere else, but if you're looking for an adequate, no-hassle short stay in Sioux Falls, this is it.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear Mike L: Thank you very much for such a great review. We are working to have irons and ironing boards in all out room by the end on Sept 2014. We appreciate you staying with us and hope that you will continue to stay with us when in Rochester.

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229

Address: 2616 East 10th Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57103
Location: United States > South Dakota > Sioux Falls
#2 Green Hotel in Sioux Falls
#2 Best Value Hotel in Sioux Falls
#10 Business Hotel in Sioux Falls
#14 Romantic Hotel in Sioux Falls
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Expedia, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Sioux Falls
Super Eight Sioux Falls

If you own or manage Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.