“Quick Overnighter” 4 of 5 stars

Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2616 East 10th Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57103   |
Ranked #24 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
GreenLeadersBronze level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Norfolk, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

The hotel was clean, breakfast was bountiful, the pool and hot tub were in great shape, and the staff was helpful. The only concerns we had were: the seedy motel (weekly/monthly rates) that surrounded this hotel and its parking lot, and the difficulty getting into the property from I-229. We were only here for a long weekend, and so we didn't bother contacting the desk staff about the lack of internet access, but if I were here on business, it would have been a big concern.

Room Tip: Although the hotel advertised free wifi, the signal was so poor (on all 6 access points) that the re...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear PickyinNorfolk: Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post your comments. We are glad that you enjoyed your time with us. Post states you were experiencing hardware issues using your wireless device. I wanted to point out to you that all our rooms have instructions on connecting to the internet and 24/7 technical support is available to help you use your wireless device to connect to our wireless internet. We hope that you will stay with us again.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

We booked a room here based on previous good reviews posted on Trip Advisor. Upon arrival, the entire third and second floors smelled like weed and there were suspicious characters walking around the premises. We felt very unsafe in this area with our kids. We immediately asked for our money back, which to the credit of the clerk, he did so immediately.

Stayed August 2014

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229

Address: 2616 East 10th Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57103
Location: United States > South Dakota > Sioux Falls
#2 Green Hotel in Sioux Falls
#12 Business Hotel in Sioux Falls
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Sioux Falls
Super Eight Sioux Falls

If you own or manage Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;