“Trip back home” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Sioux Falls
“Trip back home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

We booked a king Jacuzzi room to stay at on our way home from Black Hills. We had a trailer that we were able to park with no problems. The Jacuzzi was very relaxing and the room was very spacious. The breakfast was good and was offered early in the morning which we like.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear JJ: Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to post your comments. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do hope that you will stay with us again when you return to Sioux Falls.

155 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Carlyle, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is probably the nicest Super 8 we have ever stayed in (and we've stayed in many). The beds were very comfortable, there were 3 pillows for each queen bed. The room and bathroom were clean. The kids enjoyed the pool. Breakfast was decent. I would highly recommend this hotel - you will not be disappointed in this Super 8.
For those of you who had problems with your door cards - keep them away from cell phones (we deactivated two key cards before by carrying them next to phones)

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Pam L: Thank you very much for choosing our Super 8 for your stay while in Sioux Falls. We are very glad that we were able to make your stay great, especially since you came from such a long distance. We look forward to having you as a guest again.
Pukwana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Neighborhood is different hand lot of issues with door keys working to let us in the side door n our room had to have it re keyed every time we wanted to use them but everything else was very nice room

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Pamela H: Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to post your comments. I am terribly sorry to hear that you experienced with your keycards. I am glad that everything else was very nice and you enjoyed your time with us. We do hope that you will continue to stay with us the next time you come to Sioux Falls.

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229

Address: 2616 East 10th Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57103
Location: United States > South Dakota > Sioux Falls
#2 Green Hotel in Sioux Falls
#10 Business Hotel in Sioux Falls
#12 Romantic Hotel in Sioux Falls
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Sioux Falls
Super Eight Sioux Falls

If you own or manage Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.